Untitled

Attached: B75A921E-AE92-413C-9CBA-60974FB2303C.jpg (828x869, 492.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/shane-mcmahon-pushed-back-on-vince-mcmahons-wwe-raw-elimination-chamber-plans-backstage-issues-were-a-problem-long-before-royal-rumble/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/shane-mcmahon-pushed-back-on-vince-mcmahons-wwe-raw-elimination-chamber-plans-backstage-issues-were-a-problem-long-before-royal-rumble/

>Shane wasn’t willing to put over Brock Lesnar

Kek what a discarded no selling bitch

I bet after all these years Shane feels like he’s ready for a real run instead of being a jobber. Then Vince shits all over his dreams. What a shit dad. Just give him a 2 week nepotism run with the WWE belt for fucks sake and make him happy.

>You're going to be the guy that gets pummeled and worked over for the match so other people look good
>But I'm the best in the world pop

Takes just don't get much worse than this, folks.

kek

>fires his own son for not doing what he's fucking told
Tony Khan can't even say no to Brandi Rhodes kek

Shane should have beat Kofi for the belt in 2019

>NOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PUT THE COMPANY FIRST OVER YOUR FAMILY FOREVER EVERY SINGLE TIME UNTIL THE DAY YOU DIE NOOOOO ITS NOT FAIR OUR WEEK TO WEEK STORYTELLING IS LESS RETARDED THAN A FEEL GOOD MOMENT SHANE WINNING THE BELT FOR ONCE NOOOOO I MUST CONTINUE TO BE A TERRIBLE PERSON AND A NARCISSISTIC BILLIONAIRE NOOOO

Yes

shit cant be too much worse. Roman gone through everyone for 1.5years straight and nobody gives a shit about the other belt thanks to nig e feel good run. They honestly should just unify them, they can barely write for one champ, let alone 2

fucking hell this is a hilarious read

lmao at gracious shane offering to put over brock

Im starting to think maybe shane is a mark for himself

>Keller said, “This was almost a last straw for a lot of people in WWE when it comes to Shane [and] his dad, of course, being the final decision maker on that front. So the story is for the third year in a row he was brought in to help produce the Royal Rumble. It’s sort of a dad doing a favor to his son…Shane’s creative ideas over the decades have been laughed at behind his back. I’ve reported that for decades. He was never seen as having a good creative wrestling mind. That has carried over even into his 50s when trying to help produce the Royal Rumble.”
Just how bad was it if even WWE creative thought it stunk?

Attached: 1641946650629.jpg (980x1084, 367.47K)

kek shane is a cokehead

Drew having the belt made it feel like it was actually important and equal to the universal title only for them to throw him aside just to put it on Big E

legitimately fuck vince, hopefully Shane puts his dad outta business out of spite
tell all book would be based

>Shane wasn’t willing to put over Brock Lesnar
I don't think it's strictly necessary

I think if Shane wants to continue being on tv he should update his look. The Adam Sandler look isn't working for me anymore

Shane always wanted to be one of the boys, now Vince is finally treating him like one. It's a happy ending.

assuming this is real, how the fuck is WWE actually run this way? it's a fucking publicly traded company and they just have randos come in and change their main product? imagine if like apple just hired some guy to change the iphone and then fired him after a week but kept the change

Shane comes and goes periodically, I don't think this time is different