Has a 2 shoot video on conspiracy theories

> apologies after he got canceled by bix
> says those aren’t his views
Negro you lying . You kneeled because you know your lividhood is over. You can’t shoot on this stuff for 2 hours and say “oops that’s not me”.
It’s over

youtu.be/L3LGOWt43vE

Attached: FAD99C29-59AF-445F-9FF0-9F526C7E65A7.jpg (828x450, 315.15K)

Why is he not allowed he say what he said?
And you guys call others Nazis
Wtf kind of country am I living in where you can't even express yourself?

Op here. I don’t care what he said, just don’t kneel . Kneeling for these leftist does nothing

>sandy hook is fake
>moon landing is fake
>9/11 was fake and gay
>they rule us through our stupidity
>they like us being consumers
>they will put machine parts in us
I don't see the problem with any of that. He's actually spot on about most of it.

>You can’t shoot on this stuff for 2 hours and say “oops that’s not me”.
It was over a decade ago. he's a changed man.

Fuck that he’s a man with a plan

Because power and control.
The view of force is that there is a wrong way to think, and a right way to think.
You think how you are directed or you are punished. That's the reality. There is no freedom of speech. Power and influence supersedes that.
I'm not saying it's right either.

Yeah, but he didn't say "that was over a decade ago, I'm a changed man.", he said "These are not my beliefs and never were beliefs of mine". I think that at least requires a bit more explanation.

Yeh exactly . It’s not like during this video he ever said something like he joking . He said it with a straight face and dropped some real good stuff about consumerism.

Welcome to blackpill.

In the pic that got posted he says "The Red Cross said it was 250k" so he's only saying that's what the Red Cross said, he never said it wasn't 6 mil only that it was overblown

The shit about "there's a ruling class that beats us down with stupidity and consumerism" is one thing, that's just the plain reality of the world. I don't know why you have to go from that to shit like "Sandy Hook and 9/11 were fake."

This nigga said there was a hurricane that caused 9/11 or something. I couldn’t hear him explain it because i was laughing too hard

I truly absolutely 100% dont give a fuck whether he believes any of this shit.
It should not impede him from getting in a god damned ring and wrestle for a living.

Not according to the leftist and cancel culture . You will pay for your opinions you had 13 years ago

>let's fire a man and blacklist him from the industry because he has opinions we disagree with
>REEEEEEE McCarthyism was pure evil! You can't just fire people and blacklist them from the industry because they have opinions you disagree with!
I shoot hate hypocrisy and fascists so goddamn much, bros. People have a right to their opinions. Even dumb opinions. Even immoral opinions. Even unpopular opinions. Kendrick didn't hurt anyone, but you hurt him.

Are there any actual liberals left in this world, brothers? Because this match sucks and I'm close to tapping out.

Attached: download (4).jpg (300x168, 20.33K)

Dude, it's not his impregnable God given right to wrestle on a fucking national cable show. There's plenty of other people in the world who are just as good at wrestling as Brian Kendrick and didn't look at the deaths of thousands of people and children and go "Yeah that shit's fake and the people mourning their dead kids are fucking phonies."

Just realized that I have not seen one of these things in years. Is there any reason why today you can't throw one of these up and hire all the kendricks and jerichos you want and have the outrage just go toward the individual rather than your company? Am guessing sponsors might still feel cagey about it.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 545.93K)

>I don't know why you have to go from that to shit like "Sandy Hook and 9/11 were fake."
You don't "have to" do anything, you NPC slave. If you want to believe in that shit, great. No one's forcing you not to.

His opinions don't even harm the left. They make certain people feel some type of way that things may not be what it seems.

So the twitter trannies and kikes don't bring this up during his latest WWE run until now when he was going to appear in AEW?
Very interesting indeed

>the leftist and cancel culture
is this some synonym for Jews? It was Bix who got him off the show and it was entirely because of the holocaust thing

>bro it's just opinions it's not hurting anybody!!!!

Attached: sandyhookharassment.png (1715x438, 104.26K)

You're a fucking pussy.

Interesting how you immediately side with the interests of the wrestling industry, which prevents unionization, forces people to work as independent contractors and doesn't pay health insurance. Sure is feeding into the capitalist domination that is the subject of said conspiracy theories.

You guys know that Roddy Piper had many of the same or similar opinions himself. Are we going to cancel Roddy now?

>it's not your impregnable God given right to [work your job]. There's plenty of other people in the world who are just as good at [your job] as you and don't have [your opinion #34987].
Guarantee you wouldn't be saying this shit if it were you got fired. Guarantee it. Because you people are all spineless worms who can't live by their own values because you don't have any.

I don't think Kendrick should lose his job for believing in conspiracy theories. I also don't think CM Punk should lose his job for supporting the literal murder of children. Opinions don't hurt people. Actions do.

Attached: 1643784800645.jpg (2048x1536, 209.53K)

Is Brian Kendrick's name on there? No? Then fuck off, bitch.

Fuck you faggot