Did punk returning force Kahn to give him less air time...

did punk returning force Kahn to give him less air time? you just know punk complained about being in the same company as him

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 9.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1486869585345531904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Colt is in Australia

Oh shit so he's locked up for good

twitter.com/ColtCabana/status/1486869585345531904
Stuck in Australia

He is likely on the way out

>Wrote off in BTE as a Pumpkin
>Hasn't worked since the Bryan match
>Seemingly looking to become a "coach"

It must be so awkward for him backstage whenever Punk is around

I think Colt showing up was always mostly a gold watch thing because in some ways he's pretty significantly responsible for the events that led to the creation of AEW, I think he's pretty old and broken down and his airtime would've eventually dwindled one way or the other.

Yeah he's far more a coach and Twitch host now

Okay, I'll finally ask.
What's the deal between Colt and CM?

Punk said he would pay for the the Amann trial court fees if Colt stuck with Punk's lawyer. Colt decided to get his own lawyer, thus Punk wouldn't pay for him. Then Colt sued and Punk countersued. They settled with no financial compensation changing hands.

good keep him there. The last time this retard tried to wrestle was the Brodie Lee tribute show and hasn't done shit since

was this guy ever more than a low-midcard comedy guy

No but respect because he essentially created the model for making a decent living as an indie wrestler without signing a mark contract or becoming a crack head.

if the bucks did one thing right, it's getting a bunch of these indie lifer guys well paid before they hang it up for good. used to be wwe where they went for that but they're doing the opposite of hiring these days.

The fuck's he doing over here?

Bucks basically took his model combined it with the super carry things they learned in DG and Mexico and just ran away with it. NXT contracts when they were signing guys like balor weren't coming close to clearing what the bucks were making

i dunno OP, sure sounds like a lot of headcanon on (You)r end

wrestling

You are absolutely correct

In which state?

No argument from me

Kinda crazy to think about how the Bucks and Kenny made millions without ever truly stepping foot in the WWE