Aew’s future network after they get kicked off of TBS

>aew’s future network after they get kicked off of TBS

Attached: 7B046871-7D7C-4581-BC9B-D0C897F5D528.jpg (651x313, 34.39K)

NOOOOOOO they paid them to move to the channel that nobody watches! it was a no brainer for tony khan and its definitely not because AEW is failing and alienating advertisers!!!!

Kek

I already didn't care about aew. After today I hate aew and can't wait for them to get cancelled.

TBS put out a press release a few weeks ago about how well Dyanmite was doing. Seethe harder.

cope

What happened today

Cancel culture is OVER

Tony let David Bixenspan cancel Bryan Kendrick.

Nah. Adult Swim.

Cancel culture and the new world order won

I don't know who those guys are expect Tony Khan

Bryan kendrick is some white hippie wrestler dude who was a trainer in wwe, and a pretty decent wrestler before that.

Bixenspan is a jew who hates white people and pretends to be a wrestling journalist

>the channel that nobody watches
TBS has higher ratings and is in more homes.

Still only gonna get one run a week. Impractical Joker reruns will score higher than Dynamite on Tru.

Tbs is going to eventually be like, “hey we can put more reruns in aews time slot and get way better ratings” TruTv need flagship programming to help their network. They already have some aew reality show shit going to trutv, they’re testing the waters already. And it’s perfectly fine if you do 500-600k on trutv

Fuck off pajeet

TNT did that too retard

Wrong. This is the actual network.

Attached: 175px-Logo-3d.png (175x170, 22.73K)

They'll get mogged in the ratings by the revived Conspiracy Theory starring Brian Kendrick.

Attached: CTwJV.jpg (300x201, 36.24K)

>2 more weeks drQnes

Reruns are worthless to advertisers.

GayEW is worth less than reruns. Because GAYEW will repulse normals away from nigger faggot twerking chixwithdixdoinflips homosexual cosplay wrestling. Their brands do not want open association with it. For example dominos pizza being used by a methhead to blade a demented boomer.
GayEW is over.

>Dyanmite
You were wearing a dress and tiny panties while typing that.

...is over? You're damn right AEW is over!