Kendrick apologizes

Kendrick apologizes

Attached: Brian.jpg (1080x700, 245.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mrbriankendrick/status/1489056747583008773?s=20&t=1s4QXnPwnrw_BYzg2SzeEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

KWAB

what did he say? was it really that bad? or more crybabies and their cancel culture bullshit?

Attached: 1509602601002.png (657x527, 193.06K)

It’s real
twitter.com/mrbriankendrick/status/1489056747583008773?s=20&t=1s4QXnPwnrw_BYzg2SzeEw

>pain I've caused

Attached: 1643527621381.jpg (241x209, 7.59K)

BASED!
CHUDS NEVER WIN!
THEIR IDEOLOGY WILL NEVER PREVAIL!

Modern lefties are incapable of forgiveness, so don't bother apologizing for anything.

Attached: This_Kills_The_Crab.jpg (511x788, 108.28K)

>were never beliefs of mine

Attached: image-1.png (1170x868, 161.11K)

What a faggot. Nobody ever liked Spanky

Lol, can you imagine what he felt when he typed this? He knows pretty well about (((them))) and knows he crossed the ultimate line for cancelation

gAyEW proves again why they’re for redditors and trannies

Pathetic

SO LISTEN UP
LET ME TEACH YOU BOUT GASSES
YOU AIN'T GONNA LEARN THIS IN YOUR JEWISH CLASSES
CAUSE IT AIN'T WRITTEN DOWN BUT YOU KNOW THAT IT'S TRUE
THERE'S A LOT OF CHOSEN PEOPLES INFLUENCING YOU
WELL WOODEN DOORS AND PEOPLE THROWN INTO BURNERS
DEATH ROLLERCOASTERS, YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT DO YA?
THE STORY THEY TELL IS ONE HELL OF A MESS
SO COME ON LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING NOT IN THE PRESS

Lost all respect for this faggot

What a bitch, now they'll never leave him alone

he said jews steal dead children's eyes, and that the holocaust never happened

I've still not seen where any of his comments were actually pulled from. I probably don't have the proper context but it seemed to me like he was just sarcastically listing off conspiracy theories like "yeah I believe in this" but i dont know.

Too bad. People aren't allowed to grow or change. You're forever shackled to some shit you said one time when you were high.

I've seen every race and group called a chud. You schizos need to shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

>all the guys on Any Forums who were defending him all day now turn on him
The right eats the right

which part of that isnt true?

Dumbass should have just said that he went off the deep end at the time and that he has since smartened up

Watch. He'll still be fired.
Never apologize

Lmao, dropped.

As a representative of the twitter trannies, we will only accept your apology if you promise to make the transition. Thank you.

>what did he say?
holocaust denial and other wacky conspiracy shit
>was it really that bad?
yes
>or more crybabies and their cancel culture bullshit?
also yes. the comments were over 10 years ago so even if kendrick still believes the stuff he has at least been professional enough to keep it to himself for the past decade

Yes, apologizing to people who killed our lord and savior jesus christ, rape children, massacre palestinians & control the media don't deserve forgiveness

What a spineless faggot

yeah, no apology is ever good enough
he should have just no-sold but he probably still wants to get booked by Rev Pro or MLW or whatever the fuck else is out there