NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH 6 BAJILLION!1!!

>NOOOOOOOOOOO MUH 6 BAJILLION!1!!

This faggot makes me sick, a completely weak and sensitive little cunt. That's why for all of the retarded shit Vince does in rasslin' I can at least respect him as a mans man.

Also why doesn't he kick Jericho off the show for being a anti-vax right-wing shitter? Hypocritical piece of shit. Also fuck MJ "my character can say whatever I want unlike you if you offend me" F. I guess the F must stand for Faggot.

Attached: AEW-Tony.png (796x768, 185.64K)

Why do people on here call others NPCs but parrot the same anti jew beliefs over and over like a pre-made voice line?

Because they're shoot drones

>cultists calling anyone else a drone
the fucking irony

Vince called the TBS Jews and got Brian cancelled

>can't answer because he doesn't have a voice line for it
State of ya

Why is their a piece of his mouth that's not drawn?

OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN!

Answer to who? You? I don't need to explain shit to you fucktard. Go back to Twitter if you can't handle criticism.

this looks more like robert stone than tony khan

>can't give a legitimate answer because he doesn't have a voice line for it
Literal right NPCs

Vince fired him because he doesn't think he's a draw and he's right, that's not what happened with Tony who's a gutless nerd with no balls.

>All of the people who shaped society hated them
>Bbut it's just a coincidence goyim

Attached: history doesn't lie.jpg (1606x1441, 1.32M)

>Call out hypocrisy
>B-B-BUT YOU'RE ALSO A HYPOCRITE BECAUSE YOU SHARE THE SAME BELIEFS AS A CHUD EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING TO INFER BUT BECAUSE OF MY US VS THEM MENTALITY YOU'RE A CHUD! CHUD!
You retards are hopeless

>a gay pedo and Karl Marx didn't like them so I shouldn't either
Jesus christ the right is hopeless. Learn to think for yourself you fucking NPC

you're literally proving his point

You're not calling out anything. You're an NPC just like the left who parrots out the exact same phrases everyone else does. You have no legitimate critiques for anything because you just parrot entry level unfunny memes you find on Any Forums.

Kek the jew scrambles when confronted

A real muslim would've given Kendrick the strap.

Nah it was bix

Shut it down!!! This is hate speech

>confronted = literally posting a photo parroting the ideas of gay pedo pop music celebrities
Unironically think for yourself for once

There's more evidence Michael was innocent than the holohoax ironically enough

>Shakespeare
>Jesus
>Hitler
>Muhammed
>Michael Jackson
>Martin Luther
>Napoleon
>just NPCs

Fucking hate kikes. Call the janny tranny in, I think he's done fapping to Mandy right now. Your race is a fucking stain in the grand overarching cosmos. You are absolutely the synagogue of Satan and your entire race is cursed for eternity. Nothing a jew has produced is worth anything. 110 Soon.

>You have no legitimate critiques for anything because you just parrot entry level unfunny memes you find on Any Forums.
>Calls me an NPC
The pseudo-intellectual is a retard. Shocker.

Vince saw the opportunity and took it

>ignores everything and STILL doesnt give a legitimate argument for why jews are bad and just focuses on the part where he's called a word he doesn't like
Absolute state of the right. Deflect and ignore any legitimate argument and go for the lowest hanging fruit. Go read a book

Attached: 1600865517839.jpg (752x1024, 102.06K)

So your answer for why Jews are bad is because people you like said they're bad? Not because you have any legitimate criticism towards them, just pop culture icons you like don't like them either? Absolute state of right wing NPCs