Last week aew trannies tried telling me that AEW doesn't cater to twitter trannies

>last week aew trannies tried telling me that AEW doesn't cater to twitter trannies
>they catered to the cancel mob
Yeah I hope this company goes broke for going woke.

Attached: aewsucks.jpg (1280x720, 127.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SCJerk/comments/siwesa/stop_cheering_for_shane_hes_not_in_the_dub_yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gayew cultists are mentally ill

they're already broke, still don't turn a profit and never will with as bad as they are at negotiating

fuck tony khan, fuck modern wrestling and fuck YOU

Agreed

>I hope this company goes broke
Hope in one hand, shit in the other, see which fills up first.

cringe

this is what happens when you put David Bixenspan in charge of personnel decisions

You just fucking wait until Meltzer comes with the save with an amazing piece of journalism

>Another pEdo cope thread
Yawn

sleepy jew

cry harder chud

nah WWE does

eslops are in no position to call anyone cultists and WWE is the gay promotion

Have you seen the ratings
They already dont draw shit

kek they're already neck-and-neck with RAW

Didn't RAW get 1.8 million last Monday? That's hardly neck and neck and Vince gets by on decades of brand recognition.

>capitulate to twitter over sammy
>capitulate to twitter over havoc
>capitulate to twitter over max
>capitulate to twitter over kendrick
It'll keep happening, but cultists will pretend that it's okay for all the wrestlers to be walking on eggshells and pandering to these troglodytes online.

You can't go against the Jews brother, sad but true

imagine thinking that a show not even on the same night is "neck-and-neck" to another...
how fucking delusional are you cunt?
I bet your just like that fat fuck on twitter complaining at the Rumble about Shane getting cheered.
Touch some grass kid.

reddit.com/r/SCJerk/comments/siwesa/stop_cheering_for_shane_hes_not_in_the_dub_yet/