Thoughts on THE Brian Kendrick’s thoughts on post WW2 world

Attached: CF8C6FFC-9EDB-4AAB-9A8E-6DCBFF22726B.jpg (1079x1734, 273.99K)

all of that is true. Next question

>The Russians killed ten million Catholics and didn't receive a country for their loss.
That's true, we really should've rewarded the Russians better.

None of that upsets me. I'm so tolerant bros. Giga nigger Buddha right here motherfucker.

>reddit

Attached: seriously nigger.jpg (1200x700, 53.42K)

Yeah my b on the Reddit screenshot bros. I’ll do a face turn with a better post later.

All you had to do was crop out Reddit and you would have been over OP

Was Brian's plan to get cancelled and send Holocaust denial to bigger heights?

moon aliens
inner earth beings
I want to smoke weed with kendrick

It's all good, just go back instead of making another post.

i mean how many palestinians did israel kill till this day oh but never mind they're muslims

All this is true what of it BIX?

Attached: C4A0F9C2-AA13-4C8E-8952-E4D11A412BF0.jpg (653x367, 164.44K)

>WOODEN DOORS? GIVE ME A BREAK!

Attached: brian-kendrick[1].jpg (960x540, 56.77K)

>bigger heights
there isn’t even enough virgins on this board to attend a rally without getting BTFO by CHADtifa irl

schizo conspiracy theories are cool but smoking dope is for chumps kiddo step your shit up.

Mandy looking rough here.

If your company model is based television money and this guy is on your TV and this becomes front and center this is the only option. If this had become known by twitter and he was doing a random return to WWE the jews would have forced him out of WWE quickly.

it's cringe but damnit, I want him in AEW, fuck Bix!

Go back you stupid faggot

How can you get cancelled for speaking the truth?

Nothing he said is wrong

Mix of ridiculous schizo shit (hollow moon, moon nazis etc.) with true stuff (allies i.e. russia inventing "death camps", gas chambers were used for delousing, holodomor - although that's partially just russia's incompetence causing a famine).
overall reminds me of how glowies/shills try to associate absurd conspiracies with credible ones to discredit stuff they don't like

I think that's why they've been pushing the "viruses don't exist" button lately to try and muddy the waters among antivax types.

bruh, how did we not know he was our boy all along

>jews will lose the Arab-Israel war in your lifetime

feels good man

Attached: holocaust2.jpg (568x505, 71.89K)

Attached: holocaust3.png (851x680, 1.07M)

Based David Dees. Also that Auschwitz picture that gets posted everywhere is a bomb shelter

ay tone

Attached: 1552113069415.png (860x715, 523.72K)

6 million in 1915? how could that be?

Attached: holohoax6million1915.png (478x328, 262.75K)

History doesn't lie, Bryan Kendrick is right

Attached: history doesn't lie.jpg (1606x1441, 1.32M)

Attached: holocaustadmittingliar.jpg (1533x596, 241.29K)

What do you mean, we've known this shit about spanky forever. Bix is just a fucking parasite that dug this shit up solely because he was getting booked by AEW.

>William Shakespeare
>Muhammad
>Karl Marx
>Jesus Christ
>Michael Jackson
>Martin Luther
>Napoleon
>Voltaire
>Adolf Hitler
None of these people were significant in anyway, they were deranged lunatics

So why does he and plebbit/twitter ignore the fact that he is D-Bry's best friend and the whole story of the match was how Mox was gonna beat Bryan's friend lol. Just bury their heads in the sand because they like Bryan so much they will justify anything like they did with Omega being friends with Chasyn Rance?

Sorry you feel that way Yosef

I hate Bix more now than I have ever hated him before. There is no metric by which I can accurately quantify how much I despise him.

Just shows. You can say anything about Whites, you can't say most things about blacks, but you even acknowledge that Jews exist and you get suspended or fired.

We love ya Brian. Stay strong. It'll be worth it when we win.

>Muhammad
the Quran is the literal word of god as recited to the prophet Muhammad through the angel gabriel

Add Leonardo Da Vinci & Beethoven and you genuinely got a list of the best people ever

Watch the spinning squirrel by ryan dawson

Attached: holocaustfakechimney.jpg (1024x649, 144.09K)

Win what?