God forbid you faggots face any sort of punishment for saying the dumb fucking shit you say everyday on here...

God forbid you faggots face any sort of punishment for saying the dumb fucking shit you say everyday on here. Kendrick is just an example that you are not safe. You have a spot on the wall and the day is coming you finally get what you deserve.

Attached: 03EA8B9B-0AC1-4203-9569-6FA091564547.jpg (674x647, 88.03K)

This. I fucking hate being here and seeing all the people trying to tell me the event that killed my grandparents didn't happen.

so why are you saying the f word, pedophile?

Pull your car into the garage, close the garage door, and push the gas

seethe dilate 42 % snitch bitch

Attached: 1643831557268.jpg (720x696, 140.47K)

hang yourself

Sticks and stones asshole, taking food off a man’s kids table is actions and fucked up

Based
Cringe

eat shit you kike nigger pedo

It didn't. Seethe you little bitch.

I don't tweet or leddit, so I don't care.

You will starve on The Day of the Truck

The Holocaust didn't happen. Yet.

Remove faggot the next time you post this bait, too obvious otherwise you fucking nigger retard.

If one booking on AEW is the difference between Brian Kendrick's kids eating and starving, if Brian Kendrick completely failed to save any money from the last six years he worked for WWE and if Brian Kendrick is completely unable to get a job at fuckin' Kinkos or something after this, that's his problem.

How fucking old are you?

Doesn’t matter, it’s essentially theft

fuck kikes
fuck niggers
fuck faggots
and fuck this cult called liberalism

If posting things that someone said is theft, then Kendrick is the one who stole from himself. He's the one who said them.

i legit didn’t post this, lmaoooo rent free

The main reason people say shit on here is because it's anonymous. You would have to be a literal retard to think you can get away with saying the same shit on here on places where you can be ID'd.