Now that the dust has settled who was the stupid one?

Now that the dust has settled who was the stupid one?

Attached: d9837a5e154029509eaa58939e54ff48_crop_north.jpg (1622x1080, 208.21K)

me

him

me

your

White ‘men’ who think they can compete with chestnut hunks for all that puffy pink creamy pussy

Attached: braun strowman dancing.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

Look at the fans, they love it

The dance is bad enough, the worst part about this are the retards and neckbeards in the crowd cheering it.

Braun, dude thought he could quit wrestling and get into acting but he has no charisma or qualities about him that would be good for a movie besides his size. Now he has to begrudgingly wrestle in the same indie shows he called pathetic a year ago while praying he gets a role as a James bond henchman to jumpstart his acting career

Shane clearly is a fucking moron. Braun never pretended to be smart. Shane’s a bloated, old, sweaty, one more injection away from a coronary fucking doofus.

The one who was slimed.

I'm begging for the rambling promo copypasta

audience of complete mouth breathers

what the fuck... do drones really?

what the fuck is up with big e's reaction here?

One uh, one thing I do wanna...gotta mic? Mic?...Does this work?...oh this is much better...Hold on a second...Just let me test this out here...Well Braun, I guess I should...I guess I should gets...really, get what's...on my chest off and...I should be talking to you right now...y'know? So I guess I should say it...well...face-to-face. Huh?...So Braun, I uh uh uh I can see you've been out here, y'know, and you've been talking about the events that have transpired, and that has caused me to do a little...well...\*smacks lips together**..."self-introspection," if you will. And...hmph...what have I been doing?...Did I have fun last week?...Did I have fun last week...well absolutely I did, I mean, that's what I do, Braun, I have fun huh relax a little bit, it's all in good fun here. But that's what I do in life, I have fun you should, too...Y'know? Do I have fun sometimes at others' expenses? Yeah, I totally do. No problem, I have fun at others' expense. But that's okay...y'know? It's okay in my book as long as it benefits me...y'know? And I'm not the only one who thinks like that. No, there's many other people that do as well. I can tell you're not one of them, though...Y'know, it's okay Braun, just relax a little bit. Braun, one thing...we have to get done... I don't know if I can talk to you about this...

I wanted to get stuff done and talk to you about other peoples'... Braun... One thing I need to get done...is I need to come to an understanding with you. One thing, Braun... Braun, one of the things I would never, ever, ever, ever do...is come out here, and make you look...stupid...No Braun, never...I would never, ever do that...Matter of fact, "stupid," I find, is an abhorrent word...terrible word...y'know? I can tell by one of the things that you're, you're pacing around and you're all upset about me and...y'know, quite frankly, Braun...y'know, one of the things you have in there, I can tell by your non-verbal cues that, I guess...you're quite upset with me...y'know?... I'm not playing games with you Braun. Again, going back, Braun, never, ever want to make you feel stupid, I would never, ever say those words to you. Those are disgusting and cruel and abhorrent words...abhorrent words...and, again, never would I make you feel like that...so Braun...there are a few others that, y'know, you...you may say or may have heard specifically in your life, y'know, such as...y'know..."stupid is as stupid does?"...or "you fell out of the stupid tree and hit every branch on the way down?"...Or just quite simply..."this guy is so, stupid!"...Now Braun, again...that's not me saying those things...and that...doestailes maybe into a little bit of a stereotype of, y'know..."big man, little brain," y'know, kind of like the dinosaurs...But Braun, hear me out on one thing...again...I have never...would I ever...specifically, call you..."stupid"...would I?...BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH BRAUUUUN!

lynchian

The worst part about this will always be New Gay reacting to it like actual chimps.

Imagine showing this to a group of college age fans circa 1999.

>Imagine showing this to a group of college age fans circa 1999
They would have popped

Attached: too-cool-wwe-dancing.gif (288x216, 1.15M)

Vincetty. Nobody but Shawn will shed an honest tear at his grave.

he's a literal niggerfaggot