Which company makes better shirts

which company makes better shirts

Attached: merch.jpg (2160x1080, 297.03K)

if you wear any wrestling t-shirt ever, you're a faggot and a joke and strangers are laughing at you when they see you.

the most i would get is a bullet club shirt because that's only known in japan and im in australia

Malakai's shirts could easily be passed off as band shirts if you don't follow wrestling...most of the shirts suck though.

most of these shirts fucking suck ass but the miz & mrs shirt looks nice

Unironically Impact (not featured)

Not a big wrestling shirt guy. I just wish they'd sell posters of the Street Fighter x AEW crossover, seems like it would fit much better than public embarrassment.

njpw

Only one I would where is Brock's suplex demon one, because it looks like garish based Ed Roth design.

Attached: 576407849354713ed1fbd0a1e9a677d9.jpg (359x400, 52.07K)

All shirts in this pic are fucking shit.
In fact there are only two acceptable wrestling shirts to wear outside of your basement, the nWo one and the Austin 3:16 one and the second one is already pushing it.

Wardlow has the only good wrestling merch made in the last 15 years

Attached: fuckniggersfuckniggers.png (996x963, 498.86K)

Fuck wearing shirts

Attached: ishiiboxers.jpg (635x475, 100.74K)

THIS. IS. WARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Based never knew who did this style

>letters on a target
Literally the same as some Seff merch.

Attached: ca7493f7bd59b052a12c8ca7d7c8b837[1].jpg (800x800, 58.11K)

lmao

>that asp thread that had over $5000 worth of purchases
I hope Stone Titbull got a cut out of that.

Attached: takinover.jpg (364x400, 18.19K)

New Japans. Some of the AEW shirts could be ok if they didn't have the AEW logo on the front

Why are they all so bad? I see random fangirls making better graphics for retweets on these wrestlers pages.

classic hulk and macho shirts are based, austin is based, bret hart is based. classic njpw lion mark is also based. not much else will ever be complimented on by anyone IRL but big fat dudes at Best Buy