What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: A55A741A-920B-4A59-AE49-A60899B00124.jpg (1093x1200, 191.26K)

no one can seriously defend Biden, right? The fag has talked about Autocracy in America, there is massive inflation due to wasting trillions on negros, covid and that infrastructure shit, he lied to college students about debt, he lied to mexicans about the kids in cages, his Vice President had to take over for a while due to medical issues, he is gonna go to war with russia and china, and he’s a pedophile. like seriously, no one likes biden, why does he?

Because the other guy!

Literally the only good thing Biden did was beat Trump and that's literally all I expected him to do. He fucking sucks, but, it's not like there was a better choice at that point.

I'll support a corrupt, pedophile, and stooge of corporate America, because orange man bad.

braindead retards like punk now treat politics like sports teams

so punks "team" is left wing/dems so he will support them no matter what and trash the other side no matter what

punk is ready to enlist to go to donbas

>He fucking sucks, but, it's not like there was a better choice at that point.
Trump, with his four years of global peace and a strong economy, seemed better actually.

phil_with_log,webm

>Liberal supports pedo
Colour me shocked

The guy left of Punk's expression will forever ruin this picture

>there is massive inflation
Fiat currency isn't real.
>he lied to college students about debt
Based.
>he lied to mexicans about the kids in cages
Based.
>his Vice President had to take over for a while due to medical issues
Literally what a vice president is for.
>he is gonna go to war with russia and china
Based. Why do Republitards suddenly not want war with Russia and China btw?
>he’s a pedophile
So are a lot of Republitards.

phil has always been a big fan of joe since his credit card company lobbying days you can't see it but he has a visa tattoo under his pepsi one

how about when every city in your country was taken over by mobs of CHESTNUT THUGS and their white female enablers chanting and kneeling for BBC supremacy?

Trump attempted treason in broad daylight, as a rule I don't think that kind of guy should be president.

>gets shredded by a zu-23 operated by oleg who's diet is gruel and krokodil
we can only hope

Source: your ass

>Why do Republitards suddenly not want war with Russia and China btw?
because the dudes who run shit just got eternally btfo by some actually retarded towel heads?

>Trump attempted treason in broad daylight
Oh sweet, a retard thread!

>he believes left vs right is real

KWAB

>Tells people to leave peacefully
TREASON!
>BLM burns cities and black communities and Democrats endorse it.
Why are you so retarded?

what did he mean by this

I have a question for all of you. Who won the 2020 presidential election?

that's good though army fags have it coming

>NOOOOOO MY INTERNATIONAL FREEMASONRY BANKING CABAL PUPPET IS BETTER THAN YOUR INTERNATIONAL BANKING CABAL PUPPET!!!!!

>Fiat currency isn’t real
I legit hope you kill yourself, don’t be retard to btfo the “republitards”
>based
>based
okay, retard, i too want a liar as a president
>literally what the vice president is for
that’s not the point, fatass, the point is he is unfit to be president if the fucking vp is taking over in the first year.
>Based. Why do Republitards suddenly not want war with Russia and China btw?
you’re pretending to be retarded, right? no one wants war, retard.
>So are a lot of Republitards.
sure, Biden is the good kind i suppose?

and you ignore the autocracy one, either because you’re retarded and don’t know what that is or because you know it’s wrong. who knows, eh.

The Rightful President of the Republic of the United States of America, Donald John Trump.

>Who won the 2020 presidential election?
Nobody, fraudulent elections yield no rightful winner.

treason is only applicable in wartime dingus

dis republicunt SEETHIN lmao

>NOOOOOO MY INTERNATIONAL FREEMASONRY BANKING CABAL PUPPET IS BETTER THAN YOUR INTERNATIONAL FREEMASONRY BANKING CABAL PUPPET!!!!!

kek, imagine worked by the multinational mithraist mystery cabal into believing that the international freemason banking cabal is a problem.

They're both retarded dementia-ridden pedophile corporate puppets. I voted for the one that was slightly, and I do mean very slightly, less terrible.

Sad.

That's fair.

We're at war with the Deep State Cabal.

Kek. Biden is on his way to surpassing Dubya as the worst president of the last 30 years. Great horse you backed there, Phil.

>Biden is on his way to surpassing Dubya as the worst president of the last 30 years.
If he continues his trajectory, he's well on his way to surpassing Buchanan kek

Based and constitution-pilled. Just a few days ago Trump again admitted he wanted Pence to "overturn the result".

Invoke the 14th, haul his ass up for treason

We cannot Make America Great Again without first Making America White and Christian Again.