WWE 2K22

It hits different

Attached: cfuQOUK.jpg (2569x1438, 228.75K)

please don't say this is real

PS3chads... we can't stop winning

lol

Damn, this PS2 game is looking fantastic.

I didn’t know WWE had transsexual wrestlers. Who is the blonde?

Attached: shawn.jpg (390x557, 17.57K)

it is, and the trannies are SEETHING

do they have a mode where you desperately try to get out of your mark contract???

Wow, this are some sweet AF Dreamcast graphics! Can't wait!

Is that Beth Phoenix

where is the AEW game

maybe the screenshot is from a potato PC
gotta see it in motion before i judge

Why do they have Beth Phoenix as the female coach? They had General E Rection as a coach in past games, why not put Sara in? Lazy fucks.

Left to right who are they? I have no idea who the women is with the longer dark hair? Nia after losing a shit ton of weight? Some in game OC? The blonde is either Charles or Jeff Phoenix right? Then Shaun, then what Molly Holly? I have no fucking clue?

Come on you know most gaming companies would rather show off cutscenes or renders than this shit. But since the people who buy wrestling games are marks they don't even have to try.

Coming out Q4 this year apparently, they haven't put many updates out about it yet, but hopefully it will have some nice surprises.

where's this from?

xbox one s version surely

considering this is a gameplay screenshot I think maybe OP is an aewtist false flagger or worse a paid karachi astroturfer

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-02 095149.jpg (1738x884, 223.31K)

HOLY DIMES

lmao, this looks awful

kek

seething over what? the gaming looking like it was from 2005? grow up lmao

Jesus Shawn you’ve seen better days.

>one screenshot
Way to shut him down. Probably think the Ubisoft gameplay trailers are legit as well

And you can't wait to buy it.

I THINK IM CUTE
I KNOW IM SEXY

that was from a video of two people playing the game, it's on youtube look it up

>Focus on the graphics
>Still looks like an uncanny valley nightmare
Just go back to arcade style, christ

True, can't wait to buy something you won't buy.

Somebody should put the Finner effect on this

Attached: 20220202_132800.jpg (242x266, 15.7K)

I haven't bought a WWE game since Smackdown on the PS2. They're essentially wrestling Modern Warfare