HOLY SHIT FIRST WWE 22 DEEP DIVE IS HERE, AEW TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=BUqLR6Msvg8

>Bold dynamic animations
>Invaluable defensive maneuvers
>Hard-hitting 1v1 matches
>Updated object physics
>Responsive controls
GET IN HERE

Attached: 1632642180341.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

>creative director is a nigger
DOA

Attached: Untitled.png (1262x618, 1014.92K)

dios mio
el ogro de las americas

>thunderdome as arena
ok that's pretty funny

If it's not on the Sega Saturn I do no give a shit.

>this passes for "black" in America

Yeah, 2K Games is one of the biggest diversity shilling forces in gaming. They're fucking awful. The whole company is women and niggers and that's why they haven't made a good game in 7 years.

Attached: 1640209794399.jpg (1185x1492, 597.16K)

Why is everybody in the crowd a darkie?

Attached: 1638909268450.png (339x372, 142.46K)

I dunno man, I don't have a lot of faith in wrestling games since I got burned with the new fire pro game a few years ago, but this looks like it could be extremely based and a real game changer.

This faggot 2 month later ;

WHYYYHH WHYYH WHH 2K WHYYH????

I JUST WANTED A GOOD GAME BY 60 DOLLARS BUT BUT... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT CREATED BY AMATEURS AMD FUCKING ASSIAN YELLOW BROWN SHITBAGS ? ?

WHYYYY

I WAAAAAANT REFUND NOWWW NOW NOWWWWW

FUCK THIS GAME

THEY FOOLED US AGAAAIN OH NOOOL

FUCK THIS SHIT GAME

NOW I NEED A JOB TO PAY THE DEBT THAT COSTING ME THIS SHIT WWE-NIGGERFAGHOT PRODUCT

doesnt look bad

im buying the AEW game instead, i prefer the arcade aesthetic

Being able to customize your own combos and all that to change the way a character plays entirely sounds pretty awesome as well. I can't wait to have Hulk Hogan but with Buddy Murphy's moveset and playstyle.

It's a house show in Paris.

Holy shit it’s george floyd in the crowd on the right

i was thinking buenos aires

These games have looked roughly the same since 2K15 all the way back in 2014. When are we going to see a real leap?

The blocking and dodging stuff sounds great as well. I didn't expect to hype myself into buying a wrestling game I really had no interest in, but shit here we are

How are they still not able to make Booker T look like Booker T?

Attached: bill cosby.png (245x241, 105.8K)

this year from the looks of it. some of this looks like it's television thanks to the revamped lighting

It's London. Those are quintessentially british gentlemen.

Here comes the monkey asskisser payed by wwe for his little nigger podcast program lol

It'll still somehow be shittier than a game made by on one autist in his basement

Attached: 0z7rvscoelk61.png (1920x1080, 992.25K)