AEW was unironically much better before these fags came in and Tony started sucking them off

AEW was unironically much better before these fags came in and Tony started sucking them off

Attached: B17F88E8-0840-4EC0-83EA-845A61D127BF.jpg (1000x600, 81.87K)

Daniel Bryan raped Kevin Nash!

Attached: 15764320.jpg (624x390, 53.18K)

True, but they got AEW a lot of attention

Bryan is fine.

The other two I agree.

>he actually watches AEW

Danielson can at least work. I don't know why they are suddenly hiding him, when he used to have at least one match a week.
Le 20min classic squashes wouldn't necessarily be bad if they just reminded him to sell a bit more.

Danielson should have been the only one signed and CM Punk should have just done the one match with Darby.

>AEW SUCKS BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE REAL STARS JUST FLIPPY NO NAME SHITTERS NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH THIS
>Tony signs stars
>AEW SUCKS NOW BECAUSE OF THESE STARS THEY WERE BETTER BEFORE

>falling for concern trolling

>CM Punk should have just done the one match with Darby.

Imagine being this fucking dimeless.

lol no it wasn't. it was stale as fuck

No it was actually interesting. If anything, its stale as fuck now.

Crowds have become horrible, since they joined, because there's always 1-2 of them cutting a 20 minute zinger promo on Dynamite each week.

>rank faggot trying to tell bryan danielson how to work.

FUCK GAY EW
Transgender World Champeenushit

Bryan's matches have all been Kino. Phil has done some good promos. Atom Smol is worthless though.

I still think AEW is based and by far the best wrestling show but yeah I liked it before the Punk/Danielson/Cole era more too

Punk shits up everything he touches

what are your pronouns?

Bryan was the only worthwhile edition as he's proven that he can be a reliable worker and fantastic in the ring. But yeah the other two are totalshitters.

They/them so please use it correctly okay sweety?

Completely true in regards to CM Cunt. Fucker took no chances and waited for the Bucks, Cody, Jericho and the others to take the risk and build the company up. Now, like the little fucking leech he is, he comes slithering in. He's banking on the image that the WWE gave him for a nostalgia pop and run. Say what you will about Cody, Jericho and Moxley, but they took a chance and actually grew something. CM Fuck has done nothing except for kill guys like Darby.

Attached: cryingmancunt.jpg (850x479, 58.22K)

Kek/based

Blame Tony for being his cock holster and giving him half an hour of promo time each week

Bryan has been great. Cole has been on tv way too much. Punk looks old, tired, and lazy on promos.

while Bryan has been great, he's not worth the other 2 that have dragged down AEW into becoming NXT 3.0
they should have stopped signing people after Black. AEW was great up until like August and it hasn't felt like AEW since

Adam cole booked himself like a faggot so that’s his fault
Cm punk should have either been more dominant in his matches or struggle to beat better guys than lee moriarty and daniel garcia. Or at least follow up with stuff better. Punk and darby being straight edge bros could have been fun as well as continuing the eddie kingston feud but no we gotta see kike vs punk
Bryan danielson would be better if he didn’t insist on having hour long matches. At least kenny vs bryan was 20 minutes. An hour with adam page was excessive once, then they went 40!? Worse yet some people wanted more. At least he stomped out dark order.
I think aews issue rn is that its unfocused. People like feuds and they start one just to drop it and then drag out ones that no one wants to watch. We already had an awful year with the young bucks send those faggots on vacation. Give best friends a break. Give us more team taz.