Why is WWE stock so shit? I thought they had record profits

Why is WWE stock so shit? I thought they had record profits.

Attached: 1643791722984.png (492x221, 17.94K)

Shut up. I mean it. shut the fuck up. Now.

is the record profits stuff real or just a meme? i have a bit of money and im wondering if i should invest in wwe

No you dumbfuck. Yes they have record profits but that's because they've been drastically cutting costs to look more appealing to buyers. Just compare that chart in the past year to any standard market index.

Well how is AEW's, NJPW's, and IMPACT's stock doing for comparison?

It’s real but it is being achieved artificially through budget cutting and corporate circle jerking, rather than generating revenue from fans.

but wont the stock go up once they sell or sign an increased tv rights deal? i dont know what a market index is

Why would TV deals increase when viewing figures are at an all time low? Genuine question

Those companies are not publicly traded. Njpw’s parent company Bisho road is publicly traded. I understand you are probably too young to understand those terms but it’s pretty easy to follow if you do a little research

Oh so they aren't traded. So only one company is publicly traded. Are the others just not large enough to do that?

Peacock and Saudi deals are shortsighted as fuck , wwe is a dying company

i dont really get it either but i think its because all those streaming services mean theres more places for content to go, so usa is nervous about losing raw because without it their average ratings would tank

My DD on why you should buy WWE stock is up on jerk

in order for the stock price to go up, they need more than "record profits". they need a pathway to "future record profits", as investors are greedy. but future record profits are contingent of signing new, better deals with fox and USA, or with some new partner, none of which is guaranteed. If there's an announcement or anticipation of a new big deal, then expect the stock price to shift.

>none of which is guaranteed
but dave said its gonna happen

I think it’s past your bedtime

The streaming bubble will burst soon enough. It’s getting costlier and costlier for normies, and anybody born after 85 is tech savvy enough to pirate it all.

Put every PPV in Saudi Arabia... 15 x $50 million? That should bump the stock up

or bring back bra and panties matches

I think you're past pretending you're wise or older than anyone here neckbeard

The only reason to buy WWE would be if and a big if they get sold soon and their stock price for the acquisition is announced and is relatively high. Otherwise don't bother.

>trusting a carny with your investment

I've got some NFTs for you user