Mark Henrybros…

“I don’t remember any serious ribs. I do remember when Mark Henry ate that sandwich. I didn’t believe it, I thought it was all b------t. I didn’t know The Headbangers, they got Mark a sandwich and cra**ed in it. Put it back in the wrapper, and I don’t know if it’s true or not, but Mark Henry actually ate it. That was pretty brutal, when I heard about that I thought it was the grossest thing I’ve ever heard. You got to be a real idiot to do that to someone.”

Attached: 1643783878753.jpg (800x500, 116.52K)

I heard it was X-Pac that did it, not The Headbangers. He references it in that blackface DX promo even.
>Hey Hey Hey Rock, I don't know what your cooking- smells like shit, but I think I'll eat some anyway

Kek what a shit eating bitch
KWASEB

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-010605.png (480x369, 268.27K)

I'm getting more of a seared bite in the crap sandwich than I am in the actual whopper.

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm not gonna trip. I wanted to come in a 100% hater. I'mma tell you off the top.
I wanted to take a bite of this and be like 'ehhh nah nah it it'- I'mma just flat out say it; your Crap Sandwich WWE, IS BETTER THAN YOUR ACTUAL SANDWICH WWE. YOUR CRAP SANDWICH WWE IS BETTER THAN YOUR ACTUAL SANDWICH WWE. IT HAS A MORE SEARED TASTE. IT'S MORE OF A COOKOUT FLEX. IT JUST TASTES BETTER.

>Doesn't mind eating shit
>Goes to AEW

Attached: FaceApp_1643791461759.jpg (800x500, 217.99K)

>I'm getting more of a seared bite...

Attached: impossible.jpg (1200x628, 107.67K)

Dying to see their match together

Attached: ZIJTDu6ID-_CA_Us0g-9fLNogbWi49TTD9GS-y6W8Hg.jpg (3072x4608, 1.07M)

Do you think he could have worked a program with big swole? That crohns could have produced a number of iconic spots where mark eats her shit

>Hey Mark, I watched your sandwich, don't worry, nobody touched it

Attached: 28223c93738da0e100f2681e7c9ba00786eac6e1r1-1511-1726v2_uhq.jpg (1511x1726, 270.53K)

Out Rib Everybody Christian is the best meme of 2021

Imagine being such a retarded fat piece of shit that you eat a literal shit sandwich and can’t tell. Why do niggers like him get propped up in society?

Reminder it was an X-Pac shit too. Imagine the huge dense week of opioid constipation log that came out of XPac's ass and onto that hoagie

There’s literally no fucking way this is real stupid marks. Do you really think someone wouldn’t notice they were eating actual shit? Even as an anti-rib no sell nobody would just eat shit to keep their pride because it obviously makes them look like a fucking freak.

>Do you really think someone wouldn’t notice they were eating actual shit?

Mark Henry is sub 70 iq.

I mean, how do you know shit tastes bad? I’ve never tried it

It’s not about your IQ or how smart you are dumbass. It’s taste buds and smell and texture, it’s your basic human senses the fundamentals of reality. Even your stupid ass would notice if someone put rocks in your drink or something and this is 1000x more noticeable than that

Taste buds aren’t related to intelligence.

>relating rocks in a drink to a sandwich with shit in it.

Retard, you can’t drink a rock, you would choke. And if you’re a big fat retard, you’ll eat shit and like it, you’ll eat anything, no matter how bad it tastes

It's neither 2021 nor a meme, bro

You failed grade school lol