Marks are in the ring

Marks are in the ring

Attached: 1643574242607.webm (640x640, 2.56M)

>ten thousand tears
>zero dimes

You Deserve It Era in action

Why the fuck was Melina fake crying? That's Liv Morgan's gimmick.

wtf is this

That one with Bianca one worked me into a shoot. Its like she knows she didnt deserve it but obviously she wouldn't say no to a push
I fucking hate women

What works me is, people like this, from Bianca to a hr department worker, they know they don't deserve anything they have, but they still sincerely get emotional like they've earned it. It's psychotic.

meanwhile you fully deserve your miserable shitpost filled life

god damn imagine boiling this hard over fake fights.

Seeeeeeeeethe

Not as bad as crying in front of millions of people over going last on a fake fight fake extravaganza

Not a fan of Sasha?

Attached: Sailor_boss.jpg (1000x773, 78K)

I don't approve of interspecies violence

Attached: 1620282931090.gif (446x375, 3.04M)

finna based

Her push was forced. Went from been midcard to female Cena overnight.

Melina I can forgive, she drew dimes in her prime and she's probably overwhelmed because she never thought she'd get another chance like this again. Bianca and Sasha are marks. Imagine Austin and Rock crying across from each other at WM15.

Melina was in Kuwait when I was there in 2015 signing autographs and I asked her if she'd ever go back to the WWE and she essentially said she burned way too many bridges there.

I can completely understand why she's emotional about participating in an event that didn't even exist when she was there

>sasha is so based other women burst into tears because they're so grateful to work with her

When did Cena job in 18 seconds?

They're tearing up because of the smell of horse manure.

Maybe this is why Vince jobbed her out to Becky. He seems like he would hate shit like this.

Did jade cry too when he was about to win the belt? I dont watch tranny fed.

"Sasha's gonna botch and its gonna hurrrrt!"