Is there a more based retard than Kota?

is there a more based retard than Kota?

Attached: 0FE7113B-7E0A-450D-BF52-51015F22B584.jpg (750x819, 345.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak9WKctt1lo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liar. He watches Getsuyou Kara Yofukashi every week.

dumbass probably headcanon's what each weekly show is about like how edrones headcanon what every dynamite is about without watching it

What does he do? Live outdoors?

Attached: 1643249490197.jpg (406x354, 25.78K)

>stares at the hdmi channel all day
he's just like me bros

Sayaka Unagi

Same. I turn the fucking TV on and then I don't know what to play because all games sound like garbage so I just spend long time watching the fucking black screen until I turn the TV off. I hate this.

I love this based retard. I wish I would have saved that one anons post from the other day with excerpts from his book.

where's the video where they chase him down the alley to Aja Kong?

>Turn on TV
>Put it on HDMI 2 (I just don't trust odd numbers)
>Black screen with HDMI 2 in top corner
>Letters start to change and morph
>"HI (REAL NAME), WE ARE COMING FOR YOU. ALL OF US. WE WON'T STOP TILL YOU'RE DESTROYED"
>See my refleciton in the black screen start to smile back at me before it TV auto-shuts down due to no signal being received
I don't know how Kota can do this.

Attached: XgCp.gif (200x150, 911.38K)

I haven't watched any movies of tv shows in years, haven't played games in a few months. I just browse Any Forums, watch youtube shit and read books.

Attached: 1634780409054.jpg (976x850, 87.46K)

This but also trade crypto.

Attached: c43.gif (200x200, 3.85M)

I've got a gaming pc that can run pretty much anything on max and I go months without turning it on

youtube.com/watch?v=Ak9WKctt1lo

Would be a kino gimmick, like Hulks 2way mirror with Warrior

What you gaming on then? A hacked SNES mini?

haha le loveable autist so relatable!

I don't

I want to see him wrestle Kenoh in a 'loser has their brain taken out and put back in' match

pretty much same. though I still game on my older consoles because I just genuinely enjoy older games. I do enjoy Apex and Halo infinite though. but eh. you can only play those so much lol.

loser has to stop browsing 5chan and get some bitches on his dick match

Nice projection.

shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

Similar but I got a PS4 when it came out and maybe played 3 or 4 games since, and also got a computer that was almost 5000 dollars and never even thought of putting a game on it, I don't even use the browser unless it's to transfer files online. I only browse Any Forums on my phone now when I need a quick break from real life, and only Any Forums. Never watch tv and if I try to watch a movie I feel like I'm wasting my time.