Oh no QT bros, someone got released from AEW!

Oh no QT bros, someone got released from AEW!

Attached: 1214314141541.png (474x787, 323.51K)

>kevin james at home

> meet and greets
Dis nigga thinks he’s a star

off to Hollywood, massive Rock vibes from this guy

i don't usually post this but... WORKED

his goofy baby virgil ass

"But he's Cody's guy" and what? Sooner guys here accept that being friends with someone backstage isn't going to save you, the sooner you can accept the incoming releases with grace

He is essential to the production team. There's no way he will be gone from the company.

Got an awful lot of time today on dark for someone released

Good riddance. I stopped watching weekly when this flag was on screen every 20 minutes like a year ago. Now that danhausen is signed I'll watch on tv and not stream it on pirate sites. Hopefully nyla is next.

>he believed lies from other anons on Any Forums
Let me guess: you think Joey Janela is a high level talent scout for AEW and is irreplaceable

> WORKED
Congratulations now please go for a walk

Attached: 9732B264-1540-4220-8DA8-AAACDA0F4C22.jpg (576x517, 131.73K)

Based QT the rock at home Marshall

they would never release the modern day Rock, he just wants to wrestle more

he literally used #AEW in the tweet

Wasn’t there some not kayfabe video of qt marshall working backstage and he basically said the creative team is just him and tk?

QT literary books or booked AEW Dark and did many other things backstage at AEW. From being an Agent, being the manager of Extras, booking Dark, being involved in Production meetings, etc. It seems to me there's more to Cody's situation cause QT was a Cody hire.

Just changing from full-time to PPA, I guess.

Idk who he is. But, I'm seriously getting some Rock vibes from him. Is he good

when Tony was talking about how the EVP's don't have a say in booking he said QT is his right-hand man for booking decisions

Yeah like maybe he's not going anywhere lmao