Does Bix have a point?

Attached: file.png (640x435, 129.65K)

no he should stop harrassing people by spamming their email inboxes with weird questions. Reminds me of the creepy way that Meltzer will call up stadiums and ask for attendance numbers

Shame if someone emailed the irs to ask how a journalist can write off an 80,000$ government loan as toilet paper expenses for his home office when hes on record as being a pants shitting heeb

>I am jew, therefore I am journalist
pretty antisemitic by bix

What's he even talking about

Whats that smell

Any faggot with a Twitter account is a journalist now huh

No

Attached: MooseEnt.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

>80,000$
lmao you dumb foreign faggot.

I write it the way i say it. You dont say "dollars 80000 loan". Its an 80000 dollar loan. God forbid i do something that makes sense

Classic "journalist" routine:
"Hi we noticed your employee has been , and we're writing a story, any comment?"
Karen is normal women expecting decent service in a declining 3rd world country.

>karen denies being a karen
KWAK

you also confused 8 with 80 retard
imagine being more of a clown than bix
shut the fuck up

DOWN SINCE

lmao the guy spends his entire days on twitter shitposting about wrestling, of all things, and pretends its journalism. We can shit on Meltzer or Sean Ross Sapp all we want (and for good reasons), but at least they got degrees and shits.

Damn, looks like 90% of the imbeciles in this thread are exactly who he was talking about

Yeah it is basic journalism. The problem is faggots like you are the journalists.

he isn't a journalist so I'm not sure why he's talking about it

How am i supposed to know how much his loan is actually worth? I just picked a number. You fucking gorilla brain nigger piece of shit. You fucking dog. You son of a whore

If you knew about the loan, you knew how much. It all came out at the same time. lmao shut up bitch

Attached: index.jpg (278x182, 8.82K)

DAY ONE BIX

Also this is the only reason I enters any bix thread kek

What is he even referring to?

Yes. The general hostility towards journalists in America is disgusting and one of the surest signs that a country is falling to fascism.

and that's a good thing

>Indian starts sperging out when provoked

no and nobody gives a shit what he says on twitter, it's always for attention and never anything actually interesting. Bix is a broke, ugly moron.

You're shoot fucking stupid.

Record your voice saying something right fucking now Rajesh. We all know you're a braindead Paki.

(((journalists))) are the enemy