DONOVAN DANHAUSEN NEEDS TO DITCH THE COMEDY SHIT

I can't understand why he changed to this cringe jobber character. He could be competing on the main event scene right now as Donovan Danhausen.

Attached: donovan_danhausen_by_prowrestlingrenders_ddtijgq-fullview (1).png (566x928, 665.58K)

You can't be serioushausen.

>generic "I wrestle" guy vs someone with a gimmick

Literally who

based retard

I am. He was amazing as Donovan Danhausen and he was probably the greatest Full Impact Pro Florida Heritage Champion of all time.
He was a killer before. Now he is a joke.
Danhausen.

Basedhausen

Attached: Pre.jpg (320x320, 22.88K)

No one watched him then, penty of people watch him now
Seems like a no brainer to me brother

He's a comedy jobber now though. He should be feuding with Adam Page and Kenny when he returns.

These threads aren't getting over brother, you better find a better gimmick

Not sure what you mean here. I want to know why Donovan changed gimmicks. It makes no sense.

This is like the second thread of the same thing in the past 12 hours.

Why would Danhausen decide he doesn't want to drawhausen?

Wow a whole 2 threads in 12 hours?

Fuck off Jim Corny.

>admits to being a faggot making multiple gay threads a day cos they don’t get over
faggot

no swearing we need the revenuehausen

Maynards kid grownup

Different anons use the board at different times. There are Bong hours and Amerifat hours here. I want a varied survey of the opinions on Donovan Danhausen and why he should be on the main event scene

when you are online it’s called faggot hours

OH NO NO NO NO

Indeed. So why do you believe Donovan Danhausen should go back to his old gimmick and compete on the main event level for the AEW Heavyweight title? Or if you don't think so, why not?

Donovanhausen Danhausen