Anti-Smarks in 2003 & 2004 be like

>HOLY DIMES THE FUTURE IS HERE. Nathan Jones, Matt Morgan, Mark Jindrak, and Luther Reigns are future WWE Champions. THIS WILL SAVE WRESTLING

Attached: Vanilla giants.png (1170x1388, 2.28M)

Huh what u mean

Nathan Jones was dimes

Even WWE didn't think that, they never held important belts.

Instead WWE pushed the midges and then look what happen

Marco Corleone is dimes though

You say that like 2003-04 didn’t have some GOAT big boys who rightly took the pushes
Test died still seething that Lesnar got his push

These guys never held important belts because the roster was stacked with guys who had gotten over in the 90s. Now they have nobody

Jindrak drew massive amounts of pesos tho. And Jones had a decent movie career.

The only thing I hate more than smarks is anti-smarks

I'm saying OP is whining for no reason. Plus when these guys came up they were paired with other people and never got over because they were dimeless off the bat.

Morgan was something in TNA and Jindrak might as well be the spic Batista

luther reigns was based
he had peas before

>Anti-Smarks
you mean normal people?

LMAO

>Watches wrestling in the 21st century like SMARKS
>Normal
>Reviews and rants about wrestling on YT every single day like SMARKS
>Normal

Nathan Jones and Luther Reigns were great. The other two were shitters. Which fauxresu indie flippy shitter would you have pushed, OP?

and i'm saying nash was raped. kwab.

nobody cared as much about size back then because everybody was big. even the shitters

you just get here from reddit? trying too hard to fit in. nobody was even talking about nash

>Anti-smarks
No one uses this shit to describe themselves unironically. It was used by retards who were shocked that not all smarks think the same because let's be honest the IWC is probably the biggest echo chamber of all time

antismarks are just hipster smarks

Nathan Jones was in Fury Road so he is automatically based.