Is he the future of the WWE? Apparently he was slated to win the rumble and now he's in the Chamber match next month...

Is he the future of the WWE? Apparently he was slated to win the rumble and now he's in the Chamber match next month, what are the odds he actually wins?

Attached: goatdle.jpg (640x640, 288.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesportster.com/kurt-angle-confirms-wwe-return/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They've been booking Raw around him and Orton since like last summer

No gable is
>he was slated to win the rumble
Nigga lesnar was clearly going to win it from months ago

Him, Theory, Bron, Waller are being setup to be the next guys they try in the main event.

They’d be stupid not to put him next in line

He was never the planned winner.

Reggiebros...

you just noticed? him and orton are the most over babyfaces in the whole company.

melo and trickgods...

well yeah it's pretty obvious theory's the youngest though
based. gable reminds me of kurt angle.

>thesportster.com/kurt-angle-confirms-wwe-return/
they might put them together.

Lesnar was always the stand in if other plans didn't work out. What many reports said were that Riddle was considered due to RKBro merch sales being the top and outselling Big E when he was champ by multiple times what he was doing, and AJ was considered if they couldn't get any 'big names' like Rock or Rousey to have a main event on one night then they would use AJ to at least have a 'great match' to send people home happy.

>35 years old
>The Future

>Waller

kek no

Gable is leaving when his contract expires if he's smart

>Dude I wanna check out your ass and cock babe

Attached: 104741372858470230.png (1152x2048, 297.06K)

Big E was handled like absolute shit, of course he got outsold. Who the fuck did he ever actually beat?

I get a super gay vibe from him.

big e buried himself acting like a faggola the whole time, maybe if he got serious he couldve somewhat survived the shit booking and had fans behind him.

It was clear lesnar was going to win from the start. He was even the bookies favourite since october

I mean he smokes pot obv he's a degenerate
>What many reports said were that Riddle was considered due to RKBro merch sales being the top
yeah that would make more sense
>AJ was considered if they couldn't get any 'big names' like Rock or Rousey to have a main event on one night then they would use AJ to at least have a 'great match' to send people home happy
honestly would have been the best option.

Well he is one of the few guys that actually gets a reaction out of the audience

this. he never cut promos nor had any matches. wish they'd bring his 5 count gimmick back.

>I mean

>he smokes pot obv he's a degenerate

nerd or boomer?

>decades of shitbooking
>maybe the wrestler cou-

You e-drones deserve the slop.

cryan lost to sheamus in like 6 seconds and was over as fuck, bianca lost to becky in 10 seconds and got a way bigger pop than nig e at the rumble.

Nigga why did he send the same message twice.

Bryan is a literal once in a lifetime exception ya dimwit