WOR: Shane McMahon Plans for Wrestlemania

According to Dave Meltzer, Shane McMahon was supposed to be in the Elimination Chamber match to set-up his Wrestlemania match with Seth "Freakin" Rollins.

Apparently the decision to take Shane out of the Chamber was made sometime today and Dave is unsure if that also means their Wrestlemania match is off. No word on if the Rollins/McMahon match was to be for the WWE title or not.

Seth Rollins was also originally slated to be in the Rumble match. Apparently Shane really wanted him in there so they could start their program. The finish for the Roman/Seth match was also changed last minute and led to Seth being pulled from the Rumble (to sell the chair shots). When the decision was made to do the chair shots after the match (also a last minute decision), Vince thought it was "too much" to have Seth both beaten down after the match AND lose the match. So they did the DQ finish to protect Seth.

Apparently the story that Shane McMahon was the lead producer for the Rumble is true and, according to Dave, he has heat on him for it.

Attached: images.jpg (413x450, 83.91K)

SRS also said talent were pissed at some of the decisions in the rumble

>Shane vs Rollins

kek who even wants to see this CRAP?

im lost at the whole shane at wrestlemania in a match. 20yrs ago sure but he's like 50 and bloated. go be a family man shane stop pretending you're a wrestler. god damn its just geek shit at this point

But user, remember the Attitude Era? He's like one of three guys from then that they can still wheel out. Rock is bigger than the entire company, Austin quit ages ago, Trips is probably dead already, they only have Shane and Goldberg to lean on.

upload the show tranny

You know remember that Kevin Owens had not one but TWO shitty feuds with Kevin Owens

So they were going to have both Seth AND Brock enter after losing? Or was Bobbo's match fucked with last minute too?

Does anyone have the Shane McMahon promo copypasta?

Based Kevin Owens going into business with himself

>Shane/Rollins
Fuck I hope not, if Shane-o must put himself in a WM match it should be gimmick matches against wrestlers no one minds not being in a better match like Miz/Braun. Have him face Omos or something.

KWAB

Daily reminder Kevin Owens still hasn't recovered from feuding with Shane and in re-signing the mark contract likely never will.

That all sounds awful

>Shane McMahon was the lead producer for the Rumble
I know Bruce Prichard isn't the best at creative but he was with Pat Patterson planning every Rumble and learned a thing or two. He should have been lead producer. I guess they wanted to see what Shane could do before bringing him back again.

Imagine actually being this complete fucking loser.

Hope that years of bootlicking paid off now that daddy HHH is dead / forced out, you are a permanent decade long stone set Roman janetty, Moxley is setting the world of wrestling on fire in AEW, your wife perpetually outdraws and gets better pushes / matches, etc. Truly the face of the lowest ratings ever era. Wonder how many times Vince has said, "Owe you one, pal, this is gonna be your year." to which Seth said, "Thanks, sir" and cried tears of joy on the walk out.

Attached: seth hiac seethe.webm (720x1280, 2.68M)

>moxley is setting the wrestling world on fire
Your post was good until you outted yourself as an AEW cultist

Or they could have Ryan Ward do it since he was always good at booking, or Vince could fucking book one of the most important matches of the year by his fucking self.

>agree with him on everything but you're such a dimwit cultist him watching a different show means you can't agree with him
literally in a cult, stop projecting

I get that Shane is one of like 3 people left they can wheel out for a nostalgia pop but give me a break. Who wants to see this match?

It has cooled now for obvious reason but there is no question Moxley was the hottest wrestler in the world after leaving WWE in 2019