He’s a fucking sjw that pretends he’s cool

He’s a fucking sjw that pretends he’s cool

Attached: 56BAD276-760F-4E45-A3E9-3CBD24CAD090.jpg (900x1200, 177.38K)

who?

Is Jeff the Peter Griffin poster?

>SeansViewEnt
I had no idea this dude was still around lol

honk that schnozz for me jewbacca

>Season 9
>Season 8
>The episodes of season 7 without michael
>Season 4
>Season 7 with michael
>Season 3
>Season 6
>Season 2
>Season 1
Im not even joking i just watched the show in its entirety this year. Not even close to being as funny as people made it seem. There were funny moments though and if I'd have to pick a favorite episode it has to be where dwight breaks jim and gives him paranoia all over snowballs. Michael sucks and literally ruines every scene and moment he is in barring a few.

Why would you binge watch a show you don't like (I have no opinion on it)

Seeth, jeff would fuck your bitch

Literally every sitcom ever made sucks except for Married with Children & Malcolm in the Middle

remember when he flashed his cock? good times.

Who is this geek? Family Guy is cringe and the office is gay fag boomer shit. I will never seen any of those two fag shows ever.

Lumpy Lane

I haven't listened to anything Russo related since they removed all his CTM from YouTube. Is it still any good?

family guy blows, watch amernican dad or get out of my face

Lots of people watch WWE despite constantly shitting on it.

It's worse than ever. It's so bad even Billi Bhatti and Disco said fuck no we're not doing this anymore, plus Russo is making up lies about China stealing his money so he isn't paying anyone and trying to make subscribers pay twice. The only somewhat entertaining stuff he ever did was Lions, Tigers, Bears and Disco, but Disco is leaving, and Castrating the Marks but he ran that into the ground doing it too much for too long each episode so he didn't have enough material and had to nitpick shit nobody cares about. The only inside info came from Billi but now he's gone, and Russo is making up lies like he has an e-mail from Mcmahon and he's being paid to review RAW and Dynamite for people inside the company. It's just sad now.

Is this the guy who Russo does his podcast with?

>no All in the family
>no early Simpsons
Nigga are you retarded

Where the fuck is this supposed email anyway? You'd think someone would have leaked it by now if it was of any importance. I was subscribed to the Brand for years but cancelled when he started taking on all these extra payments and shit for content that wasn't anywhere near worth it.

All in the Family was pozzed as fuck

But that's most consooomers about everything. They watch and whine.

This. Subversive jewish strawman to make traditional White America look bad. Where are the sitcoms mocking zionism, or any other ideology? semitic demons

why would you pose with those