The Joker Card

The Joker Card

Attached: ospreayjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 148.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FKS0O4n64Hw?t=658
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'd pop for it

I've never watched any of his matches. Is he good or you guys ribbing me?

He hit the weights and got a clue around 2019. Talented guy but needs to be tempered by NJPW. His indie stuff sucks.

>The Joker Card

uhhhh

your fake ass RC Cola Royal Rumble?

Do you like spots? He’s good at that.

with a proper opponent he is great. Not too many of those in aew

He would have very good or great matches with most if not all the top guys in AEW. Just keep him away from the Bucks, Jurassic Express and the rest of the indie shitters.

He's in the same spot as a few other round eyes where he's really good in Japan but only because they focus him and stop him from doing dumb shit now.

>whiteboi in Japan

Take a guess why he's getting an inordinate amount of praise.

he was a flippy dude early in his career so he gets a lot of shit, but he's one of the best wrestlers today easily

No thanks. I don't want piece of shit rape apologist blackballing dudebro shitlords in my AEW.

This. He also learned how to promo so get him on the mic talking shit.

he could pop a 5er with hangman, no cap

He started as the absolute worst of the flippyshitters, worse than the Bucks. His match with Ricochet was absolute garbage, the epitome of prioritizing spots and gymnastics over actually trying to look like a fight is going on.
He tells the story about how Shibata stiffed him into slowly becoming based here. youtu.be/FKS0O4n64Hw?t=658
Since turning heavyweight and going heel he has found a really good balance between the flippyshit that got him over and actually doing wrestling instead of jumping between spots. It should be noted that in his title match with Ibushi it took halfway through the match before he did any flips or high flying moves, and Ibushi is the other flippyest heavyweight in the company. He still does some spots that aren't super advisable, like when he needs his opponent to hold himself on the ropes while he sets himself up on the top ropes to do a moonsault, where even Okada can't really hide the fact that he's holding himself in place for it, but for the most part he's genuinely great now.
When he does nosell or do quick sequences they tend to actually look like two guys actually trying to fight each other. This webm is one of the more contrived moments from his recent match with Okada but it still makes sense as a chain of moves and reversals, and even if it isn't strictly realistic (it's pro wrestling) the awesomeness of the last counter far overrides any issue with suspension of disbelief.
Thank you for reading my essay.

Attached: 1641695772462.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

>He also learned how to promo
His promos are really hit or miss depending on whether or not the coke has worn off by the time he gets to the ring
Some of them are good, some are laughable

Ospreay is way to good for AEW and I love AEW

he put on a decent match against brian cage in some indie recently if you want to see him in something other than new japan

>to

True.

>his flippy match against ricochet bad even though the crowd had never seen anything like it before and were all smiling and enjoying every second of it , but its bad though because i just dont like it

Attached: 1640223730726.jpg (1024x1024, 68.05K)

In reality he will wrestle for every us indy and impact and cmll instead. Maybe new Japan will gift aew another rocky Romero appearance though :O