Most divas retired because kids and/or husband

>Most divas retired because kids and/or husband
>she has neither, but does have a sketchy broken neck (which wrestler doesn't)
>46 isn't a big deal anymore with mulitple 40 year old women on the roster now (Asuka, Shayna, Tamina)
>no Hardys around to make things awkward
>Saudi checks hitting
>Said she had 'one more run' in her
>fresh male meat in the locker room for her

Shes back bro the semi long haul, bros

Attached: FKe5V6-XEAAmhYP.jpg (1080x1080, 137.84K)

>sounds like bullshit to me
i'm writing the FCC about this

She’s there till WrestleMania to put people over then bouncing if I had to guess

>Wondering what is CM Punk reaction to his old flame
She is just as much of a super proud liberal as CMPhil and she's willing to forget all that for the blood money

I guess Phil made the right decision

It's oil money user, they don't sell blood.

>fresh male meat in the locker room for her
Who do you think will fuck her? I feel Austin theory should have a go just as a rite of passage. Even if he is gay he's gotta pay his dues brother.

bet your life savings on dolph ziggler (assuming he hasn't already banged her)

Locker room full of married family men. Most of them have their wives/gfs on the roster already.

No DAWGS anymore. Dolph is the last of his kind. Edge, Seth, even fucking Corey, can't do it anymore.

Im kinda surprised shes only 46 since shes been around for so long.

>fresh meat
I'm remember Sunny admitting that during her HOF comeback appearance she fucked a few of the young meat, Chris Masters, Dolph Ziggler, etc.

Pop quiz hotshots!

Who would you rather eat out on her period?

>LITA or MARIA

Attached: a168748.jpg (1080x1080, 105.34K)

back in the day they used to get women outta here at like 30. Now Tamina and Natalya get to stay as long as they want so they have 40 year olds on the roster.

I mean Kelly Kelly had like a 6-7 year run, "retired" at 25, been gone a decade and is the same age as Becky.

Why did she retire, anyway? Wasn't it just because of the constant shit fans gave her for the Edge thing?

Ghonoreah of the pussy (picture a bloody yeast infection)

remember when she couldn't handle a sliding elbow from a 5 foot nothing joshi?

MARIA WINS!

Attached: f46sg6nchip21.gif (297x345, 1.62M)

corey already cheated on one wife don't count him out

Attached: 35_sANGLE_00000000_0016-59432f281ac42f040f97e89a35a73909.jpg (615x615, 39K)

This was who I was going to say but it almost seems too obvious. They’d probably get in a fight over politics and then hate fuck all night.

Bouncing on some cock for sure. Probably BBC.

>you dismember ONE journalist....