Lita is a complete piece of shit who betrayed WRESTLING for a fucking paycheck

Lita was in talks with Tony Khan to help AEW's Women's Division and she was (keyword: was) a legitimate name who would have added honor and class to it, but instead she turned her back on Wrestling, and took the mark contract. Not only that but her first single's match back is IN SAUDI ARABIA. This is disgusting, I'm revolted. Piece of actual trash

Attached: lita-baker-britt.jpg (800x500, 62.79K)

Hey she needs that big Saudi Arabia money for her kids...

hahahahaha, mark

Based Lita big leaguing the tranny fed.

aew doesn’t need her turkey neck

Low blow! What a cheap shot from user!

We really didn't want her
It's not like she's known for having good matches, what would she have added to our division? Teach the girls how to work E style?

She didn't want to waste her match on a no dimes doctor when she can go after one of the 2 big dogs Becky or Charles

The Cult sure is uppity, could it be that Lita got a bigger pop and is better than their beloved Shittaker.

Holy seethe. I can’t tell if this smark is shooting

money and miles, you mark bitch

Attached: 1642533104381.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

AEW women's division is trash

>Job to the doctor they think is their Charlotte or to the muscular black girl
>then wrestle on youtube
lmao of course she passed

that's the problem. smark manchildren are so retarded that they can't even be properly parodied anymore

Why does Lita look asian now?

Worked

Tony dodged a bullet

>Lita
>adding class to anything

Beatles situation
John is dead if you know what I mean.

Fuck off twat, we don't want this sawdusting walled hag shitting it up in AEW, she offers nothing

What a brave, brave take!

AEW might have dodged a bullet here. Britt isn't good or experienced enough to carry a Lita who hasn't had a singles match in 16 years.

>had no interest in the shitt baker show
>betrayed
I'm glad shitt baker is probably seething and that will be confirmed when she does a pointless promo and mentions lita and wwe this week