Meanwhile, in Any Forums catering

Meanwhile, in Any Forums catering...

Attached: Dyb8kWkX4AEPV1c.jpg (1000x667, 137.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/search/text/bitchtits/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hands off the bacon cheese potato poppers.

>there's none left because some bitchtitted fuck ate it all while shrieking about "Ojama"

Holy yumola

Am I the only one that would prefer basic things like hot dogs and hamburgers?

im taking one of those pots of melted cheese to the dome

What's the lore on ojamafag, i've had it autistically spammed at me recently

Oops posted the wrong pic

Attached: 190115112015-trump-mcdonalds-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 130.32K)

Just the latest boogeyman from the same mentally ill e-drone hamplanet that brought you:

>Vince hasn't run his own company since 2005

and

>it's everyone else's fault ratings PLUMMETED after Reigns won the Royal Rumble even people that weren't on TV just NOT MUH REIGNS

Okay guys, some of you are getting released this friday, enjoy the Any Forums catering while you can

Boy have I got a "catering" department for you dronie

OP's image too potato quality to actually tell what the fuck anything is, but

I shit in everyone's sandwiches. Including mine.

Attached: 1623370776237.png (600x600, 96.22K)

Those sandwiches were probably cold as shit if they were really from mcdonalds

What a great spread, huh Honky?

Where are the tendies?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Attached: Party Cheese Salad.webm (480x270, 2.77M)

I'm sure Trump let them use his MAGA microwave

Don't you autistically shriek about bitchtits all day everyday? The archives show you don't take any days off from this shithole

They loved it because they are Chads and not limp wristed leftists that will have Trump living in their head rent free until they die

Attached: based fabio loves trump.png (1000x798, 764.1K)

You're glowing bigjugs

>reddit/twitter drama
>Trump
Thread ruined by the same autists that ruin everything else here

Ah, the old "THERE'S ONLY ONE GUY CALLING ME BITCHTITS" technique. Impressive but not believable enough. Your posting patterns are too obvious, we all know you're just one guy. Sure, you might have some copycats every now and then but your autism really stands out, BT.

This is the most hilariously American picture to have ever been taken

I like watching stinky girls shake their big butts.

Based detective user
Manboobs BTFO

And? When i order dons i always get a meal plus 8 or 10 double cheeseburgers and just throw the bag of burgers in the stove to eat later. You dont have to refrigerate food, most people are just pussies

Unlike "bitchtits" Ojama is confirmed to be someone who posts here on Any Forums. He's actually a faggot spic who is obsessed with AEW and insulting WWE. When he got doxxed he whined to the jannies that everyone was bullying him. Anyone you see saying e-drone or bitchtits around here is Ojama. Meanwhile bitchtits is just some Jerk redditor that has never been proven to post here
Perfect example here of Ojama posting. Still seething about your ugly face being all over Any Forums Ojama?

open a window so your crotch wound gets some air. Even if you are two people you guys are making your mom cry herself to sleep every night

archive.wakarimasen.moe/pw/search/text/bitchtits/

Attached: SrGrafo tranny.jpg (510x680, 63.55K)

Projection

Fuck these schizo slapfights, I'm off to Greggs lads

Bitchtits/ojama posting makes me want to go dump a box of thumbtacks on a playground so other people will know the pain i feel inside from sharing a common interest with some of the stupidest fucking people on the planet

hes literally another wolife

don't be racist, remember what happened last time?