Drones will defend anything

Drones will defend anything.

Attached: 1643679566293.jpg (1080x902, 234.12K)

They're right. Sorry, obsessed tranny.

Don't say stupid shit and we wouldn't debunk you. Record profits and yes I own stocks

No a woman Wrestler can't go over with a new gimmick, she has to job to Nyla Rose and only appear on DARK

They’re wrong. Sorry incel.

He's not wrong. Regular Nikki was trash. Superhero Nikki is a novelty that they used for a little bit and will throw it away, but its better than regular Nikki

I smoked shatter for the first time one monday last summer then watched raw and ever since then ive had a hard time watching. Not wrestling as a whole, just raw. It fucking sucks

What part of that was wrong? Only NXTfags think Sanity Nikki was going anywhere. She needed Alexa and was always jobber tier without her.

She's going back to catering eventually but she got a nice few month better than anything she's ever gotten.

Do people pretend Nikki had anything going for her before the superhero stuff? It was a smart move on her part to come up with it, got a temporary push above her pay grade but reality sets back in.

>all things that happened before her turn
What did Tom mean by this?

Waifufag virgins are cringe. This is further proof of it. They obsess over women’s wrestlers they will never have. Nikki A.S.H. is married to former NXT superstar, Killian Dain. Leave women’s wrestlers and their personal lives alone, schizos.

Bitchtit hands typed these posts.

I completely forgot she won the mitb and the title lol

They're right because she got out of catering, but winning shit in WWE isn't a sign of your booking being good or bad, they can have you get all the accolades and still book you like shit.

True but this woman was never gonna draw a dime anyway.

The tranny is right, nikki was doing nothing for months

I don't get these "give so and so a chance" people. How many main eventers do they think there should be? There's room for 4 max. Now we're in a situation where there's been 100s of champions the last 5 years. None of them ever had a chance of being stars. These are people who think Ricochet had it.

>won some fake titles and then went right back to catering
KWAB

post the webm of him in the Bayley jacket

Show your tits

>MITB
they gave it to fucking otis last year too big fucking deal
>Raw belt
they clearly do not care about the Raw champ in any division
>Tag team
they care even less about tag teams