Kek jerk don't miss

Kek jerk don't miss

Attached: 0006ua7.jpg (1080x1029, 687.93K)

Kek, cue the trannies seething at this and say go back despite the fact /asp/ was cool with Jerk

for guys who claim to hate aew they sure know a lot about it

>ever being ok with reddit
Go back, please. You can take the cultist trannies with you, but please just go

>Loses title shot in a match
>Goes on maternity leave
>Rewarded the most optimal position in a match for number one contendership for his return
Absolutely shit tier booking

JENRK DIBT NUSS!!

Based jerk. Good reading material while I’m dilating. AEW chuds will learn the power of our unified amholes.

>cultist tranny trying to tell anyone to go back
KWAB

Hangman's return wasn't predictable because we didn't know if his kid was born yet. I remember people speculating about the surprise. On the other hand, Lesnar was obvious from the moment he lost the match.

This was Hangman’s second title shot in over 2 years. Not sure how it’s the same.

cry more chud

This thread is a false flag. OP will samefag and post the account that made that reddit post and whoever it is will just happen to also post on cuckolding or trannyfucking reddits or something. It happens every day and you retards eat it up

The rumble would've sucked no matter who won

No one predicted hangman to return at Philadelphia

>the fact /asp/ was cool with Jerk
/asp/ and pretty much all of Any Forums fucking despise reddit and have since the beginning.

Attached: 6C7F72C7-51A7-48CC-8BA7-6DD51BB99667.jpg (894x689, 54.78K)

Why did you hide the username?

sup u/unhallowed90

Waiting for someone to look up the post just to see that the poster's username is about how he is gay or trans

I specifically looked through their account (not gonna give you the username) to make sure you trannies wouldn't dox him, go back to squaredcircle tranny

>/asp/ was cool with Jerk
Never lmao. In fact, /asp/ used to seethe that reddit had more influence in the business then this gay fagfiction board

It was a common, but not majority prediction

OP of the thread is usually the same tranny OP as the reddit post. It’s some weird humiliation fetish.