What are your thoughts and musings on Meiko Satomura's Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling?

What are your thoughts and musings on Meiko Satomura's Sendai Girls Pro Wrestling?

Attached: FKbsoX9VEAsNlWw.jpg (2048x1152, 452.17K)

ugly girls doing solid wrestling

Arr rook shame.

Chihiro is great but I have a hard time staying interested in the promotion overall

I fear Meiko may try to sell their futures to the E

damn these women are thicc

After all DASH cannot have children anymore.

Mika's my wife.

Attached: 253182042_1967336603436528_1758460060625210313_n.jpg (1080x1350, 273.71K)

Cassandra Miyagi was was the only based one and needs to return
>inb4shewas the worst one
Wrong. She was the only one that had SOUL.
So much soul, that Io borrowed her entrance in the US.
The others are boring as fuck.

Attached: 678986543.jpg (701x937, 118.52K)

Decent wrestlers wasted in the company with the most stale, momentumless booking. Hashimito at one point went one and a half years without defending the title. In the two years and three months that she's had it, she's defended it just four times. Just a big waste.

age?

I'm 99% tempted to believe now the real reason SenJo was created was so Meiko could have young slave labor to plant rice fields while she gets the promotion money and bounces all over the world spending it.
There's probably a reason why most of the joshi scene has stayed away from working full time for Satomura, if not wisely doing 1 to 2 shows.
The last time anyone legit gave a fuck about Sendai Girls was that short time that Sareee was BTFO out of them all.

I thought she was a carpet muncher

Mika Iwata is based but she looks like she fucks women now

Attached: Dd1xZ3XVMAI4eoT.jpg (850x1280, 141.21K)

Iwata could have been their Aikawa and the promotion sowly built around her years ago.
Instead, Meiko dragged the promotion on with directionless matches totally obsessed with workrate and her obsessive compulsion of making sure Hash was her perfect ideal of carrying the belt. No offense to Hash because I certainly respect her, but I bet even Hash had to start wondering why is she the only one holding this belt all this time and the rest are pacing through the mud.

That is unfortunate. She is visual enough, a good worker and still young. She should just take the Stardom pill, get out and make some money. There is nothing for her in Sendai, and the rest of the scene is rather dead besides TJPW and The Dom; I can't even remember the last Sendai show I watched, probably something from when Sareee was champion.

I wish Chihiro was in a proper promotion instead of being stuck in a farm in Sendai for 90% of the year.

rough times

Attached: EaXGNvLUcAErN6k.jpg (2048x1536, 548.58K)

Cute Hibiscus cosplay

Yappari, Iwata and Takase will form a dream team

Attached: FKK3m-EagAMTGA5.jpg (480x541, 116.78K)

Attached: EsbhFbrUwAItPYY.jpg (2048x1538, 318.96K)