*this green bitch is a bigger draw than anybody in NXT in you’re path*

How does she do it?

Attached: 227666BC-7DF6-4042-9DED-80C5BC0E7B17.jpg (828x806, 501.08K)

>she

That’s a man.

Actually looks like a star.

>but she’s Le bad in the Le ring
Womens wrestling isn’t good in general. She really isn’t that much worse than Sasha or Bayley or Charles. I’d much rather watch Jade because she’s at least attractive.

*He

Sasha Banks is easily the hottest woman in all of wrestling. She can wrestle too, which makes her even more attractive. Jade Cargill is a man and can’t wrestle. Try again.

She hits a lot of the right buttons. She's reasonably attractive and built like a fucking ox and mogs all of the other girls. All she has to do is show up, pose and do some power moves for a win and she's golden.

I just listened to an interview with her and now she's a bit more over with me.
She's pretty humble and said lots of things that explain why she does did some shit. And she's even training with Bryan Danielson

No one expects women's wrestling to be any good so you just have to be able to act.

"She" is a man.

exploiting the untapped giantess fetish market

Sashit Botch is uglier then a pile of dog shit.

Nah you are.

>rosecel seething

Jade Cargill owns my bwc

Congrats, you're gay

oh ok thanks for correcting. Point still stands

>AEWs developmental wrestler is a bigger draw than WWEs whole developmental brand
E SISTERS…

She’s shit, but I’m more forgiving of her than most shit wrestlers because if she becomes good then she’ll be the only woman in wrestling that’s gigadimes.
And desu even as a shit wrestler like she is now I’ll take watching Jade squashing people over horrid matches like Red velvet vs Layla from the other week

This. Would much rather watch a 5 minute Jade match over a 12 minute Ruby Soho vs Nyla Rose match

Whooooo?

Shelton Benjamin, he transitioned and now goes by the name of Shelly Benjamine

Leave the thread rosecel

Who gives Jade Cargill her first loss?

Sheila Benjamin