OH NONONONO E-SLOPS

OH NONONONO E-SLOPS

Attached: ABF3A95C-17A3-4D2A-99B5-261BAB273EBF.jpg (1170x408, 91.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Journalists deserve it.

What's the joker?

Mansoor vs Bix in a bonesaw on a rope match

Through what mental gymnastics would you have to go through to equate the supposed extermination of the jews by Nazi germany to Saudi Arabia?

BASED CAMEL JOCKEY MAKING IT 6,000,001

Attached: 53B78951-4BB7-4570-8802-A1CD16BB5AA8.jpg (1200x1200, 160.94K)

wtf is he actually over there? seems like a cushy gig

He's over on here too, brother.

its because they curbstomped jamal khashoggi

This. Real niggas know
youtu.be/472vWBn5cnU

Attached: 610B50EE-8305-44F8-A4E5-37AEFC63DFF1.jpg (1291x1074, 163.61K)

Khashoggi wasn't some liberal hero he was just pissed his guy wasn't the one ordering the executions.

God I wish

Khashoggi was CIA and had it coming

>libshits defending spooks
every time

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Any Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Any Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me? I'm a judge.

what an absolute chad

Havent seen this pasta in years

Exactly journos are the biggest marks ever. The only thing that separates them from Meltzer and Bix is that they have journalism degrees and they get worked by glowniggers instead of drugged up carnies.

Meltzer has a journalism degree.

trump lost, crybaby

Lmao he is part of the tribe and the best he could do was being a gossip columnist and TV guide writer for fake fighting. Fair play to him for making a living out of it.

>Will the chambers have journalists in them?
If only

Yikes.

pretty much true

Because the Democrats cheated and stole the election, right.

>trump out of nowhere
Sorry your two-year Russian collusion angle was buried, faggot. Verification not required.

i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other threads i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans.

>print shit against the Saudi royal family
>complete fucking surprise when the Saudi royal family has you assassinated
Why can't faggots deal with the consequences of their actions?

>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE HIGHLY CORRUPT PEOPLE IN POWER

apparently you can't, especially not in a place where they have easy access to you