What’s your favorite wrestling book...

What’s your favorite wrestling book? Pic related for me a fucking 700 page manifesto where Bret buries everyone and everything

Attached: 122E6604-6649-49A4-A701-DF147AE701E3.jpg (303x475, 41.56K)

Probably pic rel. It's a clear-eyed take on the demise of WCW, which blows Alvarez's effort out of the water. It also now appears to be the blueprint for AEW, which is making all the exact same mistakes. Bret's is good too, and I enjoyed Foley's first one.

Attached: 40793621._UY500_SS500_.jpg (500x500, 27.97K)

did he really have as much sex as the book claims?

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 87.46K)

>jacked but not steroid jacked
>attractive face
>celebrity

Gee I wonder

I know he was Beatles hot in Germany where woman would just maul him
He was the reason my Mom watched wrestling
she wanted to maul his ass as well

> Can't mention this small dimes book without clout chasing Chico
Kek

It's curious Bret admitted he cheated in his wife multiple times but he still insist that he never slept with Sunny despite Sunny was a ring rat and they looked very close in Wrestling with Shadows

Bret fucked all those women and is still a miserable sack. Makes me feel better about being an incel.

He didn't, both deny it. Sunny said in an interview that she slept with Davey though.

Bret’s book and Jericho’s first are top tier (Jericho’s next two are shit, didn’t read the one after), Foley’s first is GOAT.

I thought the second one was good because it had interesting stories. Third and fourth just sffered from that, more boring times and thus mote boring stories.

Billy Graham's was great but it was hard to find a hard copy these days.

>Before I knew it I was lying naked on an inflated mattress, drinking cold beer, watching as a cute, naked Japanese girl lathered herself in soap and slid all over me, washing me with her pussy. I’d set out for adventure, and that it was, but deep in my heart I just didn’t give a damn.

Attached: 715cf4bb8454da22ff4ce1dabffc77ec.jpg (828x825, 131.61K)

I barely could make it through Foley's book. I guess if you just aren't a fan of a guy it's hard to enjoy his stories and him putting himself over.

Bret was a modern day Odysseus.

Attached: the-odyssey-barnes-noble-signature-editions[1].jpg (353x530, 94.41K)

Is there an audio book version of this? I wonder if it's on XWT?
This is so good,listened to the audiobook at work last week. Made me realize how Death of WCW just scratches the surface. There is stuff in Nitro about WCW's early pioneering online with stuff like live house show audio PPVs for 5 dollars that was probably the earliest pay to stream exclusive wrestling content on the internet that Alvarez book doesn't even mention.

He mentioned it. He mentioned how it didnt fucking work.

I liked Bob Holly's book because it's obvious there's no spin in it, he was a career lower mid carder so there's nothing to spin. His writing style reminds me of the Mox book

Death of WCW was released a few years after WCW died and before the widespread archiving of material. Fucking right Nitro better be better researched.

He and Al Snow had a guy called Ross Williams write it through having conversations. He does it really well where you can tell it's Bob Holly but actually in a way that's fitting for a book.

I love this book but it really needs a reprint because I remember finding spelling errors and what not last time I read it.

And you fucks say he can't cut a promo.

>there's a timeline where Vince did listen to him and we don't live in it
Bros...

Attached: Bret[1].jpg (1000x750, 455.94K)