From PWInsider:

from PWInsider:
>WWE will report their Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Results this Thursday 2/3. There will be conference call at 5 PM that day with all the top execs of the company, including Vince McMahon, Nick Khan and Stephanie McMahon.

get ready for another slaughter at the hands of Khan

Attached: khaner.jpg (300x168, 4.42K)

Why does be look the same in every photo?

>no Triple H
Paulbros...

Record profits expected btw

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 38.65K)

>Why does be look the same in every photo?
Because every one of those photos is a photo of him, and that's what he looks like.

Who’s getting the ax? My money is on Gunther “bearcat” Starks

triple h being demoted is probably the most underreported story in the last few years

Will HHH come out?

HHH confirmed getting divorced. Makes sense too because Shane came back.

but they will report about playstation vue ratings every week

greatest profits on earth, 3 wrestlers left on the roster

>mfw the end of quarter is near

Attached: FaceApp_1643664365008.jpg (548x560, 138.84K)

Holy shit, that would be amazing. All that politicking, backstabbing and bootlicking, and he get divorced. It would be poetry.

Thanks for the Finner

Roddy just opened his own store on Prowrestilingtees so I think he knows which way the wind is blowing. Wanna see him back in PWG as king of the manlets

AEW troons having a bad week aleeady and it's still Monday. First the record setting Royal Rumble on Saturday and now the only Khan that matters about to report yet another round of record profits. Cheer up trannies, at least you got Danhausen.

>Nick Khan fires Triple Haitch
I fucking hope so, his resignation is long overdue.

Attached: 1641627093827.jpg (680x651, 164.35K)

what is there to report? he is a failson and got dumped

based

Good call. Gunther currently being put through the wringer until he ends up having a breakdancing gimmick before being released.

absolutely shakespearean

go back