Why won't AEW or Impact hire this dime drawing machine?

Why won't AEW or Impact hire this dime drawing machine?

Attached: enzo-amore-reddit.jpg (591x612, 81.78K)

He's the off-white version of Lio Rush. More trouble than he's worth and won't shut the fuck up.

Because he has a contract with MLW

yeah is a masturbation addict like that nigger crybabies Tag Team champs

he's in mlw and sucks shit

What language did you Google Translate that from?

Impact cant afford him
GAYEW and Tiny Khan are scared of him

Anyone worth a shit fucking hates him.

Works the boys into a shoot because when they were sitting around playing video games he learned how to cut a promo. How you doin?

>mlw
Who?

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

I speak 3 languages, I dont give a shit google translate, specially in this post LOL

idiot

SIR, PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM SIR

If a guy is hated by literally everyone in the industry than there's sonething wrong with him. He constantly picks fights, burys people in promos, can work for shit(say what you will about work rate, but being able to trust a guy in the ring is important, it's why randy and benoit got away with so much), shows respect to no one backstage etc. He's shawn michaels but somehow so unlikable he never formed a cliche and not hot enough for vince to lust after his twink ass. Also
>dimesmachine
Never drew a dime

Learn english

It's one thing to overrate workrate, it's another to completely ignore fundamentals. This nigga routinely would make mistakes that even the fucking fitness model bimbos could figure out how to do.
>But he talks fast and buries people

Attached: enzo-cesaro.gif (600x400, 3.5M)

Learn more than 1 language faggy boy

You can see cesaro considering shooting on him kek

He's in MLW and nobody cares. Doesn't help that he looks old and fat now

>than there's sonething
jesus dude

>If a guy is hated by literally everyone in the industry than there's something wrong with him.
It means he's too based for the babyshit soft current wrestling industry.

A fucking rapper looks better doing stuff in the ring than this idiot. Not to mention he literally has 1 promo he repeats over and over

Fuck everyone. He's dimes.

Attached: enzo-amore.gif (498x276, 1.83M)

How many languages do I need to tell you to kill yourself in before you actually do it? I'll download duolingo right now so I can give you more than four.

I guess hes really hated in the Lockeroom by the other wrestlers

His shit wouldn't pass in any era. Dusty would have had him blackballed every where from new york to siberia. Hogan would have made sure that he never got on any of his cards. Undertaker would have made him go one v one with JBL in a light's out no hold bar shower match. What haitch did to him was the most sensible punishment of someone like him in wrestling history