/AHG/ Amanda Huber General

post your best pics of Amanda Huber

Socials:
instagram.com/mandahuber/?hl=en
twitter.com/MandaLHuber

Attached: 269905195_420864806387257_1170453448861566944_n.jpg (1080x1347, 131.29K)

She's a ring rat if I've ever seen one. When the boys are frustrated and need a quick dump

SLAMPIG
L
A
M
P
I
G

Be nice, her husband died

i hate her so much its unreal
at least her husband is dead and thats something she will have to live with for the rest of her life

Been a year and she is already fucking niggers.

She doesn't care the doctors asked her to immediately come in he was about to die any minute and she told them to fuck off because she's watching tv

Even if she doesnt care her own son certainly does and that will inevitably affect her

Thats a yuck from me dogs

no

>tfw instead of going to his husband death bed decided to stay and watch tv
>less than a month is caught prowling on Tinder for some dick
>Carny her way into a job using her dead husband name
>most definitely is the locker room bike

The fuck? Proof?

>She went home to spend time with her kids on Christmas Eve and Christmas when a doctor that she didn't like called and wanted her to come back to the hospital to start the end of life process. Amanda was furious as she told the staff she didn't want to be bothered on those days and knew they couldn't do the process without her.
She's a huge cunt

Is she still on Tinder?

Brodie should apologize that his death was very inconvenient. Should've waited until after the holidays.

brodie should suck my dick

Sup Big E

sup nigga!!!!

She admitted it herself on some podcast. She said something along the lines of I'm with my kids and it's Christmas Eve don't bother me when the hospital called her and told her Brodie was about to eat the Big Pin. Like how heartless can you be. I never cared about Brodie but how are you going to let your husband die alone without even seeing his family before he dies.

Many such cases