Whats next for sasha banks

whats next for sasha banks

Attached: fedv1vdz12f81.jpg (1024x684, 139.63K)

Probably having sex with a fan.

Some apples and carrots and a nice brushing.

Having a ginger baby

Sasha Banks will be facing Charles at WrestleMania 38 for the SmackDown Women’s Chanpionship. You will all continue being unhealthily-obsessed with her as already proven ITT and another in the catalog, even though she’s happily married to her loving husband Mikaze. Waifufag virgin cucks always seething and jealous on here. My lolcows for life. Women’s wrestlers DO NOT date nor fuck fans.

>Sasha Banks will be facing Charles at WrestleMania 38 for the SmackDown Women’s Chanpionship
Lmao it's already confirmed that Ronda is going to SD.

Didn't read Sasha fucks fans and Irishmen

Attached: Wallsha.jpg (1440x1800, 384.55K)

Oh, WWE never changed plans, right? It’s unheard of with this promotion. Yes yes, you all know everything as proven on here with all the mentally ill lies. Waifufags are cringe and don’t belong on this board. This is made for professional wrestling. This isn’t a circle jerking board.

i hope sasha doesnt become champion shes not talented and i dont enjoy watching her, dont understand how anyone could enjoy watching her, she has zero good qualities, you better hope she doesn't fuck fans because it would be the nail in the coffin for her already pathetic and fuelled-by-dick-suckin' career

Not white men.

So let me get this straight, I get the boot for one post referring to Mina Shirakawa. But you’re all allowed to mouth off about Sasha Banks? Like I said, move all waifufag virgins to /s/ and stop allowing them to shit up Any Forums, which is intended for the discussion of professional wrestling.

having sexual relations with me (a fan)

Get banned again faggot

agreed, but you have to know that this will make Any Forums sasha banks free right? She has no in-ring ability to discuss, hell she barely even gets complimented on her looks, 99% of the discussion surrounding her is whether or not she fucks fans, she has no shining qualities that people can talk about to quash that discussion so I really would prefer if any retards wanting to discuss her didn't do it here

based mods protecting the integrity of Mina from schizobabble

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH

SANTANA

WOOOOOAAHHHHHHHH

ORTIZ

bang bang bang bang bom bom chik chik POW

You got banned because you're a troll.

Attached: zaddy.jpg (1773x1773, 835.7K)

Tag titles maybe
Think about the type of person to actually mod this place. Sasha is number 1 but frankly the shit posting is hilarious

>agreed, but you have to know that this will make Any Forums sasha banks free right?
I’m okay with no threads being created that have Sasha Banks as the main subject. Mentally ill schizos on here that create lies regarding her personal life don’t belong. Those who create cuck fagfiction don’t belong. Those who share images with other males to get off to don’t belong. That is gay, by the way. This is how I know so many of you came from Plebbit. It’s time for you all to go back.
>She has no in-ring ability to discuss, hell she barely even gets complimented on her looks, 99% of the discussion surrounding her is whether or not she fucks fans, she has no shining qualities that people can talk about to quash that discussion so I really would prefer if any retards wanting to discuss her didn't do it here
Sasha Banks is the best women’s wrestler out of every single promotion. As proven at the Royal Rumble, she’s easily the most over female currently in the biz. I mean, even on here, look at the posts being made. You’re all truly obsessed with her and it’s sickening. She’s married to Mikaze. They’re not splitting up. Even if they did, she would get together with another wrestler or celebrity. No fans have a chance with women’s wrestlers. You all need to get mental help. You’re all unstable in that department. Sasha is the most beautiful woman in the entire world, past or present. Again, look at the other Sasha thread that one of you schizos created. Proof is all there to every statement I make. Mikaze won at life. You all need to try talking to women in real life. It’s such a difficult task for everyone and I don’t understand why. Oh wait, look where I am, I totally know why.