Why the fuck do WWE niggers complain about botches everywhere but home ?

Why the fuck do WWE niggers complain about botches everywhere but home ?
I'm watching this Royal Rumble shit and so far I've identified like 3 of them just this shitty match that are saved by the camera work.

Attached: 2022-01-31-165341_1920x1067_scrot.png (1920x1067, 2.21M)

There's no AEW CHADs obsessively watching every second of WWE to edit for "botches" since they're busy

>Actually
>Enjoying
>Wrestling

>everywhere but home
Implying I don't watch both promotions and shitpost over botches

Attached: 1632537909134.webm (1280x720, 2.81M)

>that are saved by the camera work.
that's the answer, most people don't notice them because of it

fuckin ell guvnor

We don't use that word here

WWE ?

There were no botches in that match, what the fuck are you talking about? This isn't the tranny fed where wresters are green as shit

>using the n-word with a hard r
We don’t use that word here, it’s racist and disgusting

Be better

WWE botches are usually less severe then indy shitters. If a WWE guy botches something he looks retarded, if an AEW or other promotion guy does they sawdust themselves (womeme excluded, they sawdust themselves doing basic shit)
>saved by the camera work
Say what you will about the constant cuts but they hide a lot of mistakes. Unless Dunn has it out for you like Kofi, in which case he replays a botch at a worse angle so you can make fun of him.

At least two absolutely missed punches by Roman and another thing I can't remember.
I'm not racist. I like black people but I like saying nigger. Don't see what the problem is.
I only watch wrestling from time to time be it wwe or aew but the last sawdusting experience I've seen was Fenix and that shit happens when you're having those kinds of matches on tv.

>At least two absolutely missed punches by Roman and another thing I can't remember.
that never happened

we dont use that word here

I hate the culture of "botches" because it assumes wrestling is coordinated gymnastics which is boring. A wrestler can't purposely miss a move or a punch now without it being called a botch. One aspect of storytelling completely destroyed by a geordie youtuber (the white one).

>There's no AEW CHADs
Tranny dilaters are not chads

I'm not going to make webms for you nigger, not my problem you basically don't know what's happening on the screen.

I couldn't agree more with you

Preach brother

Based and truepilled. We don't hatewatch WWE the way the e-drones hatewatch AEW.

Very well said my fren

Attached: 1643664266103.png (400x400, 23K)

This. I'm a proud MTF but I can be a Chad if I have to dilate for 4 hours then get my busy destroyed every night to maintain my vagina.

Because people go over every AEW show with a fine-toothed comb looking for botches and making gifs of them and nobody is bothering to do that for WWE shows