Sable was like 37 years old here

Sable was like 37 years old here.
How did she convince a young up and comer like Brock to marry her?

Attached: WWE.WrestleMania.20.2004.720p.WEB-DL.H264-PWT-[1.42.53.033-1.43.11.333].webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

Because Sable has always had her shit together and isn't a mark.

kek Sable was a fucking gigantic self-mark in the late 90s

Mommy issues

Nah mate politicking makes you the opposite of a mark

IT'S OKAY TO BE A MARK IF YOU DRAW.

Sable knows hot to cook and sew.

Somehow I doubt that

Attached: torriesable5.webm (480x360, 1.51M)

>goalposts

Some men just prefer used up old roasties idgi personally

When I was 22 I married a 45 year old woman. It was great at the time - she was in good shape, had a career, and I basically just had to stay in shape and work odd jobs.

20 years later I am married to a physical grandma, she has no sex drive and we never had the timing right to have kids. Biggest mistake of my life but now I rely on her social security and retirement to survive.

It’s fine to be a self mark if you have a realistic view of your worth. That’s why Hogan and Sable made millions while shitters like Teddy Hart go to jail.

Goalposts in a Sable thread lmao nigga fuck outta here have some sex

brock was an introverted incel and she played the seductive milk perfectly

You are retarded if not a larp

Sounds like you made a wise investment mate. Cash out and trade up when she dies.

*milf

Am I really going to still be posting on Any Forums when I’m 42

I mean, imagine not being a even a little bit of a mark. Wtf are you in the professional wrestling business for then? Free hot dogs?

You're here forever.
Only way out is suicide.

She’s not leaving any of her money to me - her argument is it’s all hers, she should decide. It’s currently willed to the Pennsylvania GOP.

>up and comer
more like up and coomer HH

Based granny

I'd fuck Sable but I'm worried I'd break her hip

KWAB

By that age you're going to realise that everyone hangs out in an online community of some kind and that you unironically invested in the best one.
Just don't go to >reddit.

Bruh I like older women too, but if you're getting hitched at least make sure she's fertile

Attached: sabledance.gif (384x288, 1.11M)

Sounds like it's time for the day of the pillow.

Real answer? For all the memes and stereotypes, she's probably a very kind and caring person to those she's closest with. You'll be surprised how many hot, bitchy types are genuinely good people, but only to their closest family and friends.

>It’s currently willed to the Pennsylvania GOP.
KWAB
That's a bit unfair though, she doesn't seem to realise you gave a middle aged woman your prime years.

Because they are eugenically compatible for breeding strong and assertive white children.

Her pussy was wet for the guy as far back as 2003, and Brock was probably attracted to her because like him she was a private person and loved money. So they hit it off, and then got married. They were basically made for each other.

Attached: 2003.jpg (1155x859, 78.07K)