What did wwe mean by this

What did wwe mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=4s8WaACDqtw

Attached: groberg.png (1317x661, 1.92M)

What do you mean what did they mean?

He said what do you mean by this. what kind of question is what do you mean what did they mean?

I'm asking what he meant by asking that, it's a simple question.

this nigga threw himself on a bomb to protect the usa’s oil interests. kwab

Does he have a brother named Tony?

mmmm sounds badd ass

Attached: 421F3E81-A8E9-4CF3-9B03-B159E48EB9E5.jpg (640x320, 20.69K)

Please tell me WWE has the nerve to hand out their own awards and also gave him their own medal of honor with the WWE logo and shit on it.

KWAZ

(Kek What A Zogbot)

Attached: 1629236818614.jpg (1024x731, 75.33K)

so funny how these Afghanistan vets have no shame after how it all ended. this guy literally did this for nothing other than some poppy fields and the raytheon board kek

I would argue there's more shame in how it started and how it went than how it ended.

Focusing just on how it ended is dumb left-right normie mainstream Biden-Trump redpuppet-bluepuppet politics. If the sides were flipped, libtards would be screeching about how the exit was 'botched' and pisses on the sacrifice of 'da troopz' and 'endagers our national security' while the migapedes would be praising drumpf for 'ending' it and fulfilling a campaign promise and putting america first. Both sides have zero real principles.

don't care about any of that shit or muh troops. they invaded to spread their globohomo western ideals and the country collapsed right back to the way it was almost immediately. the entire thing was quite literally for nothing other than laundering government money.

Roman should've beat him up for heat and then John Cena comes back in his army inspired gear to make the save carrying a huge american flag and has a face off with Roman before rips his shirt to reveal his traditional Chinese outfit and they both beat him up with the American flag and kill a bald eagle with a dao.

kek

I know a guy who went over for the Marines and did two thinks
1) Worked a side hustle smuggling pork products across borders
2) Was officially put in charge of what essentially was an empty room with no purpose or mission with a budget of tens of thousands of dollars that mostly went right into my friend's pocket and it wasn't even his idea.

>born and raised in another country
>zog literally can't find any more americans dumb enough to mutilate themselves for raytheon, exxon, and goldman sachs

>Killing some paki farmers for a ration and a salute

holy fucking based

Attached: 703526DD-FE3E-4182-B5A8-5A58D43C8394.jpg (480x360, 22.07K)

no idea

GRO BERG!!!
GRO BERG!!!
GRO BERG!!!
GRO BERG!!!

FLO GROBERG

Attached: 1632241337252.png (1125x902, 893.06K)

what do you mean what did he mean by what did he mean by what he meant?