Mustafa Ali: *requests release; gets denied*

Mustafa Ali: *requests release; gets denied*

Brian Kendrick: *requests release; gets ignored*

Two athletes being held captive within the company owned by a greedy old man who doesn't want them to succeed outside of the company that isn't treating them right

Attached: 20170815_sd_x_alikendrick--fc14d97a97830d57d29f345ef1982d99.jpg (1200x675, 86.6K)

The Brian Kendrick is cool. Don’t really have an opinion on Ali

Everyone who wants out of that shithole has my blessings

unless they are bullied, not paid or some shit, they have no reason to protest.

This a 4D move to avoid getting cut in the next round of releases.

how about wanting to wrestle, but not having the chance to

they are still millionaires with or without their release. and people treat this like a hostage situation.
kinda weird ngl frfr

I dont think they make that much money

lmao
I doubt Ali was making more than 90-100k a year.

He donated arab money

>Millionaires

Doubt

sup brian

You've never been employed, huh?

>ruin own pushes
>WAAAAH I'm being held prisoner while still collecting my downside

His fault at the end of the day but they should just get rid of him. No loss

Based switchblade

> signs contract

He has no one else but himself to blame. If he wanted out, don't sign a new contract.

>>ruin own pushes
unless you're talking about the alleged terrorist angle they want to do, he's done everything they asked of him

What pushes lol?

It's called a contract for a reason, user. It's a completely one sided contract but, a contract all the same. As long as they are getting paid, they're stuck.

>stop cashing paychecks

They shouldn’t have signed the contract. It’s always a possibility, and often times likely, that you won’t get used the way you want to or as often as you’d like.

This is like people bitching about having student loans when they’re the retards who took them in the first place. Don’t make deals if you don’t want to honor them.