The Any Forums experiment has failed

Any Forums and /xs/ were created so that the alternative sports fans could stop having their threads run off the board and pro wrestling fans could have a board to themselves. but look at the state of /xs/ a year later, it's completely dead. it's one the slowest boards on the site, if not the slowest. most of the threads are still there from the first hour of its creation. the end result of /xs/ is no one talking about alternative sports at all. when they had to hang with the boys on /asp/ it motivated them to keep their generals bumped, and threads about mountain climbing or other weird sports would draw major dimes as a break from wrestling autism. i'm shoot pissed we didn't get to have the olympics on /asp/. it's time to end the brand split and reunify the titles.

Attached: yeah it's a frog thread.jpg (976x850, 87.12K)

Attached: mfile_1570797_1_L_20210117001932[1].jpg (1280x960, 817.82K)

i miss mountainchad threads so much

Don't worry. The Winter Olympics are definitely gonna be posted about on here.

I still miss my zorb bros and "is ___ an alternative sport" frens

Attached: 46414107b9e324b4a47033d8afe98de3~2.jpg (500x500, 36.06K)

>most of the threads are still there from the first hour of its creation
it's true
kek what a dead board

the Any Forums experiment succeed wym? we are an upper mid card board in terms of activity and engagement, we have 4 million posts and /vt/ has around 16 million, thats pretty good considering how wrestling popularity isnt what it used to be and that the hottest fandom on Any Forums is v tubers. the /xs/ experiment is what failed.

>the Any Forums experiment succeed wym?
we'd be even bigger if we were still on /asp/, /asp/ had prestige and a legacy and the mods threw that all away

I'm not doubting that because what you said is true and /asp/ will forever be in our hearts but to say that Any Forums is a failure is incorrect statistically speaking.

Personally I can't wait for women's curling

/xs/ is in a fine place. I frequent the climb threads and I'd be pissed if they archived constantly every week because people are too busy actually exercising to bump them

>4 million posts
But what about the demos?

I can guarantee there are anons who hadn't watched since the attitude or reckless aggression era that saw Any Forums created, checked it out, saw that the sloppy shop was even worse than whatever made them stop watching, and became Elite Titans enjoying genuine wrestling

Respect to the BattleBros for still making a gamethread here every fight night even if pedomod deletes it

Attached: 1614073612774.jpg (4500x7147, 1.47M)

it brought in a bunch of GayEW plebbitors, it failed

I'M JUST A ZORBY BOY
zorby booooooooy
IT'S NOT A KIDS TOY
kiiiiiiids tooooooooy

Attached: 1624565861596.png (1536x2048, 2.6M)

I miss the Tony Hawk poster who said Nash was raped. The /xs/ guys were really our bros and its sad how we were split.

>r-record postrates!

George Francis was my hero

I think we got a new janny, as a Any Forums cup got deleted here for the first time since the split. Sad times, really.

Kimura curse striking again

Logchads, our time has come.

>go to /xs/
>most recent bump is 12 minutes ago
I remember like 6 months ago visiting there and they had a thread laughing at us. Kinda sad

I mean, at this point, just make the /x/ match a “loser gets Hana” match - she fits both boards

think qualitatively instead of quantitatively user. /asp/ was arguably the very best board on the website, it had its own special spirit.
save for maybe the schizo tazz posts that lasted a week, name one single Any Forums original creation that stands out as exceptional in your mind.

Counter point. Name one /asp/ meme in the last two years of that board being up that didn't involve gay sex or console war spam?
The dying days of /asp/ were filled with nothing but Gay Ken Shamrock memes.