What’s your gimmick?

my gimmick is that I still watch cable tv and dvd, none of this netflicks streaming stuff, I buy movies on dvd for $3 or torrent and burn them onto dvd

Attached: 9EA1D7E3-6A92-4DE7-ABDC-8D26D8135FEE.jpg (393x491, 75.72K)

My gimmick is I'm an evil architect named Bill Ding

Édron Violante. 18th century composer/violin virtuoso with powdered wig and French accent. My promos make classical music references like "I will... Rameau you into the mat" and "Why are you..Haydn..from me, coward?" Like Jacques Rougeau meets Lord Steven Regal.
I'll break 1000 violins and never draw a dime.

Attached: Francesco_Maria_Veracini.jpg (304x370, 42.79K)

I legit got shot in the face by the LAPD so I only have one eye and have to wear an eyepatch. Because of this I advocate for police reform on twitter but in the WWE, I'm just an openly horny guy who carries roses around and walks up to girls and says things like "1 + 1 = 69"

Dimes

Cartman ripoff

Every match I just copy the gimmick of whoever im up against (this includes blackface of course)

>hey Brock! I see you are hanging out with that jew all day, thought I might inform you jews were the main traders during the American slave trade purchasing and selling slaves from African warlords, you know Brock, jews love to blame everything on white people especially the awful things they committed…pedophilia in the States? hm lets see, Jared Fogle? jew..Polanski? jew..Epstein? gigajew..Kyle? also a jew, my mom took me to the cinema to watch The Passion of the Christ and Mel Gibson was right, Brock

I hate niggers

Attached: hulk-hogan.png (914x706, 322.06K)

I’m a half assed Stone Cold. I drink light beer and am only occasionally mildly disrespectful to my boss.

you also dont beat Debra, just tell her you are about to lose your patience

This guy's gimmick is he got raped

Dimeless shitters.

Dimes.

stone cold only replace the beer with weed

I throw the occasional stiff working punch on that old bag but that’s where I draw the bottom line.

COME AGAIN?

This is based, but...
NOBODY HERE WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT, BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE STUPID. HAHAHA IT'S ME, THE EVIL FOREIGNER! AND REMEMBER, YOU AMERICANS NOT ONLY ARE FAT, BUT YOU DON'T HAVE HEALTHCARE! ALSO AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS POINTLESS AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT IT!

My gimmick is being a gambling addicted bookie who is basically a scuffed version of Adam Sandler's gimmick in Uncut Gems

Attached: uncut_gems_0106202_C.jpg (1400x1400, 328.19K)

based. fuck burgers.

NEET forced to get a job wrasslin' to earn tendie money

I just get counted out every match. When the chad babyface throws me back in the ring I just tell the ref that I surrender

depressed and nihilistic coke dealer

Comedy Jobber
My character is exactly like Rick Rude except I look like an incel and women don't like me
My titantron is a compilation of women rejecting me