Confess your wrestling fan sins, my child

Confess your wrestling fan sins, my child.

Attached: 5407.jpg (1200x900, 163.96K)

OP here, made this thread just to say I regularly listen to the Lita, Torrie Wilson, and Candice Michelle themes.

I was a kid when Kane unmasked and got shoot scared, brother

I sometimes go places with no intention of saying the word. Please forgive me, father!

kek as a kid I thought See No Evil was a shoot and was terrified anytime Kane was on TV because I thought Vince hired actual murderers in his company

I have said it and I’ll say it again, I will not post an image for mentally ill schizos on here to steal, but I indeed do have a Sasha Banks iPhone case.

im gay

I only watch Live Events on the Peacock streaming platform

I have a scar from blading and I’ve worked exactly zero matches in my life. Not sure if it’s a sin or extremely based it gives my baby like face and giant forehead some character. Otherwise my chicken pox scar would be the main event on Friday Night Forehead.

I met Mark Henry at an autograph signing after a house show when he was feuding with legacy and I remember being so stunned at how big he was that I blurted out "Damn man you're tall" and he laughed and said thanks.

Rey Mysterio is still there…

I used to jerk off to Bret Hart matches.
Actually I still do.

I thought Sensational Sherri was the sexiest woman in wrestling ever.

I never found Lita attractive

Me either. Not that she's ugly or anything, just not coomer bait. More of a tomboy.

Not a sin at all it was true until like 1996. She’s even still probably a top 10 all time in her prime the body was bangin and she had the sexiest voice in wrestling IMO (next to Bob Caudle of course).

I'm the main Bayleyfag on the board

I partake in both sides of the console war to work the marks on here and farm (You)'s. I actually don't hate either company.

When I was younger I thought everything was real and all the "characters" rode together with fellow good guys and bad guys. I thought the APA office was real too

Steph McMahon has been my life long insta boner

Late night posting on /sp/ helped distract me from a horrible breakup

I want Deanmark to come back

>When I was younger I thought everything was real and all the "characters" rode together with fellow good guys and bad guys
Holy fuck me too dude. But mine was a little more warped. I thought the exact same as you except the storylines themselves were fake and the wrestlers decided who would win the storylines with shoot matches.

I saw an edrone today and I didn't punch him in the face like he deserved. I know I know but it wasn't a good time.