*is given countless high profile spots after leaving WWE and completely flops in every single one*

>*is given countless high profile spots after leaving WWE and completely flops in every single one*
TK made the right call

Attached: 76548271-0E52-4AAD-AD2F-8E5DC5D20ACE.jpg (1280x720, 64.35K)

What did he do wrong?

squashed some shitters

What's his issue?

>got screwed out of a BOLA win because Lio Rush is a shitter but went out with as much heat as possible
Based Buddy

didn't join aew. that makes my wound ache so im attempting to destroy his credibility.

I still can't believe he, of all fucking people, got the Okada singles match. I don't even hate him, but come on now.

can’t have a good match

Tony will hire him soon

what gimmick/character does he have? he seems to act like Buddy Murphy still lol.

The Australian History X gimmick has potential

A) Name these 'high profile' spots
B) explain how he flopped

Has the time come to admit he was carried by Ali/Gulak/Dale Gas in all his good 205 matches?

He's the new 3 Star General
That Okada match was fucking dull

>beat JONAH in Round 1 by "injuring" him and going for his eyes
>Round 2 vs Lio Rush
>Buddy gets so much heat that someone throws a beer in the ring
>Lio dislocates his shoulder because he's Lio Rush
>Round 3 vs Speedball Mike Bailey
>is still trying to work the "intentionally injuring opponents gimmick", but loses the match to the face
>the final has Speedball lose primarily due to Garcia taking advantage of Buddy "injurying" Speedball
I suspect other than Lio actually legitimately injuring himself, it all went as planned

His gimmick is he hates the minor leagues. He got so much heat with it at PWG they started throwing drinks in the ring.

Attached: FKaYn6racAEA1Gg.jpg (298x298, 25.81K)

NJPW is desperate to find a suitable replacement for Omega
Jay is a boring fuck
Ospreay is hated by their western audience
Now we are at Buddy

>Matt Cardona at home

Jay White's problem is he doesn't want to show up for work. and ELP is.....ELP.

Literally who?

You make excellent sense

Yet another midget shitter.

ban all Australians from pro wrestling

Is it meant to be an ironic statement since he only ever made it to the manlet league?