If Any Forums existed during the Attitude Era

>Austin wins the rumble AGAIN
>ANOTHER Austin vs Rock match

Attached: pepe23.png (819x716, 563.33K)

I can’t believe it’s gonna be six years since Nash was raped

>frog poster uses false equivalence
k

Attached: 1641931494619.jpg (1920x1081, 1.21M)

people were big Triple H marks on the internet back then. pw hates Paul so I can’t fathom it

smarks ruin everything

Who are these Hardly Boys? THEY SUCK!!!

Where are the Legion of Doom??? They were the best.

If you want dozens of cheap (You)s, post this with the 92 get. You won’t get that many, if at all, with just gay fagfiction alone anymore.

Kek based

yeah I know you guys ruin everything

This is exactly what would happen not just here but throughout the whole internet wrestling community. If there was no internet today nobody would be bitching about Brock winning

Looks like we win yet again nWochads! How can fed trannies even compete??

Attached: too sweet.gif (480x361, 1.67M)

Ric Flair is such an old decrepit bastard

Literally just a bunch of simp threads about Sable and the Nitro Girls

LOL

kys

Honestly why did Austin need to be in the main event again? They had plenty of stars to use instead of repeating a match from 2 years ago.

1998 WCW
>RECORD PROFITS, WWFTRANNIES!!

>that old NWAfag that complains about console wars and how /as/p was better

Attached: 1619939095607.jpg (779x689, 105.22K)

trannys weren't a thing yet

>Austin wins again
WWE will die in the next 5 years. Fucking guy has no charisma. Why are they not pushing Matt Hardy as champ?

That's what Reddit would've been like, Any Forums would be glorifying the territory days and hating the Russo booking

I mean, we did say that, and overreliance on Austin and Rock did indeed hurt the WWE, by not setting the next two generations up for success.

Four million viewers less later...

So true the WWF is holding back so many young talented stars! Instead of having Rock, Austin, and Triple H why don’t they push a Matt Hardy or Perry Saturn or Tajiri! They’re wasting all these talented guys who could easily be main eventers

We'd probably be doing some Autistic shit like trying to Push the NWO into reality and trying to take over the world with it and Making Hollywood Hogan the ruler of all mankind

Attached: 1625149634282.jpg (421x449, 49.96K)

Austin and Rock were too guys for like 4-5. People were already complaining about the repetitiveness of Roman-Brock 4 years ago.

Based.