I never really got the appeal...

I never really got the appeal. To me it's like watching an elementary school play; it's cute and charming but it's really not that good, but some people act like it's the best thing ever. Is there something I'm missing?

Attached: CP-87.jpg (900x400, 61.58K)

You're not a pedo which is why it's not connecting

Taste.

The stories have genuine soul

Why? Tell me what's so good about it

half of them aren't good. half of them are, and you're worked by the lack of the usual sports entertainment accouterments like the ring and crowd.

There's full arcs for characters that payoff for you investing in them. Like Lulu getting her first win over a year in the making after friend betrayals and other obstacles that got in her away from claiming it sooner. It pushes what wrestling can be

I think that's the primary thing. I get the barebones budget is part of its charm but I can't help but think how much better it would be with a real ring

This is what I mean by people acting like it's the best thing ever. Lulu is a very likeable and inspiring character and is pretty good at telling a story but people act like she's a modern day Shakespeare when she's just good in relation to her experience. And "pushing what wrestling can be", it's certainly different but I can't hyelp but think you're overhyping it

i really liked it in when they had people in attendance right before the pandemic. the english announcer on their youtube uploads was great.

shakespere had some really shit stories though. he just used a clever arrangement of words (which 99% of the people at the time probably couldn't even understand) to cover for that.

Attached: chocoprointergenderchampionship.webm (720x1280, 1.42M)

mat wrestling isn't uncommon in Japan and Chocopro is fine but anyone calling it god's gift to wrestling is overrating it heavily
at best they are a feeder league for actual promotions because of the low glass ceiling of running inside a dental office for 0 fans

Attached: mei suruga anchamu.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

People who watch chocopro are not wrestling fans , They are japanese women fans.
I am too , however at least i watch decent to good joshi wrestlers that have a fucking ring to wrestle in

Riho's sister is so pretty bros...

Attached: DeSi0bmV4AAcGCU.jpg (1280x897, 151.52K)

oh my god i didnt know riho had a sister
she is very cute and attractive :3

they debuted around the same time but she retired from actively wrestling long ago

damn its a shame
she needs to be my gf

his plays had gore and his women were played by boys, everybody loved the spectacle shakespear was an attitude era booker.

shakespeare is cringe. most of his plays are full of reddit-tier puns

Attached: 1619749967615.webm (960x540, 2.9M)

everyone knows shakespeare was a hack and stole everything he knew from commedia dell'arte